Drunk Farangs....what to do?

Pat_from_Jersey

Damen

"I told him that I thought he was really pretty too and if he didnt fuck off I would dump her and fuck him up the ass. "

great line.

but ( no pun intended) what if he took your offer?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two situations you describe are different; one being a prostitution one and other either a pick-up joint where she might or might be your date...

I think you will much less encounters in the BG scene because it takes two to tango and the second party in the bar scene will always come to the conclusion of recognizing that is not wise to fight over a BG...

In addition, BGs do a very good job of handling these situations so rarely will one ever see confrontations..

Besides, most BGs are turned off by obnoxious falangs so all one has to do is retreat to playing the nice guy in this situation and the BG chooses you. It pays (well actuaally you pay) not to be the drunken one in these encounters as you will always come out on top. Thai BGs will always reward those with patience and not making a scene that brings negative attention...

And the BGs especially in the gogos always know that lurking in the shadows is their own security force waiting to mop up with drunk falangs if and only she can't handle the situation...

CB

The situation Hugh described has happened to me a number of times, sometimes I am the one losing my turn, sometimes the other guy losing his turn. If I steal a gal from a guy, (knowing he has paid the bf before me; which then is returned) I buy him a drink or pick up his check bin out of courtesy.

YES! there should be a punter's code of ethics. :)

A while back, I am in a go go, and some guy is talking with a total hottie. I just had to have her. When it is her turn to go back to dance, she gets up on stage. OK, I think, this guy is undecided; if she goes back to dance, he has not paid her bar fine yet. This is one of the Rainbow joints in Nana plaza where you can easily tell the Mama San to pull the girl off stage for you and buy her a drink. I did that.

Now, as I am talking to her, they guy she was talking with before is looking at me. I kind of smile apologetically. I mouth, "sorry" and smile. A new drink appears before me. The waitress says "customer over there buy you drink" Now, I am thinking this means he wants her back. No problemo, I say to her, go back to him. She goes back.

She speaks with him for a moment , but she is confused... Now she is kind of standing in between, wide eyed, looking back and forth like she is wathcing a ping pong game. I just had to chuckle.

I go over, say "thanks for the drink, buddy. You want her?" He says, "No, you take her if you want, I'm feeling a bit tired tonight anyway." I said, "No. You take her. You were there first. and, again, thanks for the drink" This guy, a true gentleman, says "No, you take her. And since you had the decency to come over and ask me...." he pulls out his wallet, and pays her barfine for me.

The true irony is that this gal was a totally hot babe, and she was one of the best lays in my life. The guy became a friend, and we enjoyed numerous nights out on the town in Bangkok and various Faranglands after that. Such is life in the Big City when true, hard core Sanukers follow that unwritten book of ethics. (the only trouble we have, is when someone back in farangland asks, "so how did you guys meet?")

It IS, of course, quite different in the freelancer joints or out at a disco. Keep in mind that most of these gals have plenty of regulars, sponsors, or part time boy friends who will give the girl more cash than you; or the girls have greater future earning potential with... so, finally, it IS up to her.

Pat, if it happens to you; with some big drunken asshole (or a small drunken asshole) getting in your face over a hooker...

Think about it. Do you really want to spend one second of your precious holiday time in a fight, in the hospital, or in the jailhouse with the cops trying to explain that some asshole was bothering your "girlfriend"?

Keep your cool. Wink and smile at the girl, say "we go" Walk 5 paces away, look back with a smile. If the gal follows, cool. If not, find another gal. Easy!

So, who wants ot write that Sanuker Punter code of ethics???

Peace! ::

damen

"Does my threat of anal sex make me gay?

only if one hand is on your hip and the other in the air ( bent at the wrist or course)) at the time you make the offer.

in that case, maybe ask for a drink first

'Or do you decide no sense in fighting over a whore and tell her to go with the moron'

you said it yourelf,i let the Girl go with you instead of fighting you for her........

Wot!?! You forgot what i told you already? YOU are the moron. I'm the idiot :nono:

Archived