Drunk Farangs....what to do?

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually considered hiring someone to "make justice happen" When it happened to me. Still think about it...Sometimes when dealing with Thais, especially Thai women, the best way is to handle it the way they would. Might send a message to them that we are not all pushovers, and to watch this shit...or better yet, knock it off entirely.

I barfined a girl last year and took her to Lucifer's. I had no intention of bringing her home as I was completely drained and was hoping to meet up with an old friend late that night anyhow.

We were drinking, dancing and having a good time when I notice a guy on the stairs that lead to the dance floor who wont take his eyes off her. I ask her if that is her jealous boyfriend or something and she says she dosent know him & brushes off his glances by hanging all over me. Every time I turn around, there he is burning a hole through her with his eyes. I'm not the possesive type so it dosent really bug me that much. I even remind her that we wont be going back to my hotel, so If she wants to get a number for later she is free to do so. She says that they guy is scaring her and dosent want anything to do with him.

Several minutes later, we turn around and he is directly behind us grinding inches from her ass. I ask her to go get us a couple of drinks from the bar and I ask the guy if he has a problem. I see now in his eyes that he is probably jacked up on extacy or something as his pupils are as big as saucers. He says that he thinks she is really pretty. I told him that I thought he was really pretty too and if he didnt fuck off I would dump her and fuck him up the ass.

Either he thought I was serious or he got the hint and walked away. My friend returned having seen what had happened and convinced me to leave with her. It was the only time I had any type of confrontation in LOS.

This is a classic ? I would love to have been there to see his reaction to what you said. Well done!

It reminds me of one of my workmates and his standard reply to he guys who ask him if he is interested in massage as he works along the road. He walks up to them and says, ?yeah, my shoulders are tight, a quick rub right here would be good?. They don?t know wat to do or say!

Chanchao said:

"never give the impression that you actually give a fuck".

An unbelivably gorgeous gogo girl I had been with a couple of times was trying to get me to barfine her again (One great night, one bad one). When I tell her we should just be friends, she goes off and starts flirting and sitting in guys laps to make me jealous. A Japanese guy is offering barfine, but she turns him down and points at me.

I promptly buy a drink for her best friend and start making out with her. She comes back and tells me I am not allowed to barfine any other girl in her bar, so I quickly hand the friend 500B and tell her to go change while stating loudly UP TO ME. She yells at the friend and grabs the 500B away. Didnt take her tongue out of my mouth for the next hour. Acting like I didnt give a fuck worked wonders in facilitating an attitude adjustment on her part. Had a great night.

Ranger

Still think about it...

-------------------------

One has to be very careful, lest the guys hired are dedicated buddies. Thais have ways to communicate with each other, especially in a raw setting like nightlife, that may turn against the farang.

The reason why, best people hired for a contract (not your case, I am sure), are cops. But that's a thai very cosy with the MIB, who can do that. A farang should not get involved at this level, less he's a gangster type, with cops on his payroll.

Maybe the musical chairs in the cop hierarchy changed that, these last few years, but in Pattaya, that was the way it was done.

I find it astonishing that some guy would fight over a hoe. Jeeeeeeeeez...come on people. These girls aren't yours. Ther're for anybody who wants to fuck em and anybody they want to fuck (assuming mutual consent).

Years ago I barfined a dancer in a bar where I was well-known and had barfined a number of the girls over a couple of years. But this one would be a new experience for me. Shortly after tendering the barfine, the gal sees one of her "friends" (expat regular). She excuses herself and goes across the bar, plants a kiss on his cheek and talks to him a couple of minutes. Gal returns and says that her friend wants her to go with him. I look over. He smiles and shrugs his shoulders like "up to you". I give him a salute and nod my head. Gal goes over to her friend, he gives her the barfine money, she gives the money to me. Fair enough. She'd obviously rather go with him. No big deal. Fuck all...guys who want to fight over some hoe must be down to the last hoe who will go with them. And I think that's sad. :)

HH

HH:

The way you described it is the way it should always work. We farang have to defer to each other (and the ladies wishes) in these matters. Ought to be a punter code written down somewhere. Makes the night life much more enjoyable.

Morons hitting on your barfine is another situation and it happens rarely. But if you take a real stunner out on the town the odds of it happening go up. Do you treat her like you would a date and tell the guy to take a hike, even fight if it comes to it? Or do you decide no sense in fighting over a whore and tell her to go with the moron.

The moral dilemmas we punters face....

MaiLuk said:

HH:

Morons hitting on your barfine is another situation and it happens rarely. But if you take a real stunner out on the town the odds of it happening go up. Do you treat her like you would a date and tell the guy to take a hike, even fight if it comes to it? Or do you decide no sense in fighting over a whore and tell her to go with the moron.

Depends on the girl's reaction. If she gives the slightest indication she wants to go with the guy set her free. If she is not interested in the guy's advances, tell him to beat it. I always try to use my head before my fists. Even in the situation I described above, I doubt it would have ever come to blows. I felt that this guy was being disrespectfult to me and I needed to say something about it.

Archived