Drunk Farangs....what to do?

Pat_from_Jersey

In the US (god bless), there are often many unintelligent, drunken-ass losers who choose to hit on the girl you're with rather than other available women. In LOS, does that happen? Suppose you're sitting at a bar with your choice for the night... does some muscle-bound idiot try to pick up YOUR girl? What does she say/do?

Is this crap practiced? accepted? tolerated?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, Pat, don't you do an anxiety crisis on us as the fateful departute date approaches. gee, this should be in Health section! :)

not too common, have no worries. In case this happens, let the girl handle it, she'll put him back in place. And if by some incredible stroke of hard luck, she found interest in his drunken talk, You know you hung too long with her already.

sorry, forgot to send you pix. i will!

what do you think of the pix in the ongoing contest?

It happens. Being in Thailand doesn't change things in that respect. Not that it's right, but that's just the way it is. Chances are you wont even know it's happening coz the guy hitting on your lady will be doing it in Thai. If she's truly not interested she'll just brush him off and you'll be none the wiser.

I was sitting behind a bloke a few years back at Soi 7.

He had to this day I think the best looking girl ever to be pulledd from that bar.

AND, he wasn;t leaving, just sitting there drinking, getting drunker and drunker, and she wanted to earn $.

Mate and I made motions to her to join us, get a quick $$$ now, come for him later.

He suddenly realized his catcch was about to leave and decided better he fuck her soon while she still was waiting for him.

5 minutes longer and she'd have left with eithe me mate or me.

Their there to work remember,

Pay them for their time, they'll stay

DOG

And don't forget BGs hit on other farangs when they already have a customer...

Last night in Midnite a girl I knew was sitting with a farang. Every time he looked away she made faces indicating that she wanted away from him.

He was not fat, old, drunk, obnoxious (unlike myself :))and the poor guy just didn't deserve to be made a fool of.

Deal breaker for me. I won't be barfining her, or indeed any other girl that behaves like that. Mutual respect is a prerequisite.

It's kind of not-done to get upset over this I thought?? Like, getting upset at some guy hitting on your girl kind of assumes that

A. you care about her, and/or

B. girls are in short supply.

In most Thailand bases bar-scenarios, neither A or B is very likely.. so to get upset/angry over this is just a bit silly. Something that newbie borish footy hooligans on Samui would do.. :)

Actually, in my case, chances are that the other guy would be paying loads better (or, 'at all') compared to me, so I don't even discourage a girl for pursuing her options. Go for it, baby!

"It's a free country" or,

"never give the impression that you actually give a fuck".

..which are kind of the same thing. (in politics too. :)

Archived