Drunk Farangs....what to do?

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beauty of Thailand is that there's always tomorrow. If you can get around the fact that she did indeed bail on you and you realized you dragged your feet, go back the next day and move more quickly. Hell she may have put a few more on the odometer but with most of them already way past being a virgin how could anyone tell. The hot ones don't last long, if you like it make your move.

In my decades of travel to Thailand, I have never seen this. There are just too many places to go and too many gals available. Possibly, if you have a lot of money and pick the top stunner looking - maybe. But I doubt it. Either bar fine the gal or not. Once done, she is yours.

There are just too many places to go. As has been stated here numerous times, the top looking stunner may not be the best deal. But I have seen some great looking stunners make great partners for the night or longer.

I personally have never seen any kind of argument or fight in any drinking establishment nor even the hint of a confrontation. Certainly, it happens, but I have never seen it.

Just remember, some have Thai boyfriends or husbands. Some have children to care for. But that is a subject for another post.

cagedsoidog said:

I personally have never seen any kind of argument or fight in any drinking establishment nor even the hint of a confrontation.

You must have been extremely lucky or not very observant. I have seen many and on one occassion I remember sitting at the bar in Afterskool whilst some lunatic was picking up the barstools outside and throwing them at the glass door. During my last trip in August I witnessed a confrontation at a bar in WS over a game of dice that almost got nasty.

don't see what luck has to do with it. as long as it doesn't happen on your clock...

I am pretty observant, Ive seen guys fight in Pattaya, but gee, in 17 years of knowing the place, and hanging out heavily and very late, it's to be counted on the fingers of one hand. i have seen more girls fights than drunken ones, by far. Now, that's brutal! :(

So, no one denies it does happen, just not a part of the scene that deserves much warning about.

Archived