How long before you get to fuck a GTG?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"]this is what we are expecting, but we've all had the experience when once in bed, the hands and kisses get refused, after that, sometimes we give up, despite your hormones!

[/color]

I left Thailand when I was 16 so what I hear about Thai guys normally come from other Thai friends.

My experience has made me believe that Western men, especially men from the USA are easier to talk to and the body message is taken seriously. My little brother(a lawyer) had a rape case (finished now, can be talked about) when a woman, Thai with a Thai man, claimed she was raped in his apartment. The court didn't side with her, she said she said "no" but was wearing just a towel in his bedroom! The man, my brother's client fought in court and he won because she frequented his apartment and always took a shower and paraded in a towel!

I know that a person can change her mind, but geez, I would be confused confused if I were a man.

Now, however, there are some men who thinks way beyond my comprehension just from a friendly smile! ::

Jasmine

the true Thailand of 10 baht tuk-tuk rides

----------------------------------------

even in 88, never paid a fare 10 bahts. Cheapest was Malaysia hotel-Patpong, my route of choice back then :up:, 20 bahts. by 1992, 30 bahts.

I think i took a tuktuk ride once in the last 5 years. Too many alternatives nowadays.

Well some guys always overpay LOL ;)

Khaosan RD -> Patpong 1999 = 10bt (hard to believe but he insisted!)

Pratunam -> NEP 2000 = 20bt!

Soi 0 -> Conrad 2003 = 30bt!!

2005: I try to avoid tuktuk & moto taxis - too fucking dangerous ;)

pattaya127 said:

the true Thailand of 10 baht tuk-tuk rides

----------------------------------------

even in 88, never paid a fare 10 bahts. Cheapest was Malaysia hotel-Patpong, my route of choice back then :up:, 20 bahts. by 1992, 30 bahts.

I think i took a tuktuk ride once in the last 5 years. Too many alternatives nowadays.

• 1 month later...

Munchy,

It sounds like you are a confused lad! I think is because you have been with so many girls that you pay for that you are afraid of a true girl friend. I would suggest you stop messing about and secure the girl like your sensible mate have done. It also might save you a lot of money buying frogs legs each night just to see her or now the lobster?

Munchy you are awful quite there when we are discussing your future. I mean nice Thai wife 1.5 kids in a housing estate near the golf course?

Or could it be slumped over the bar at "gods waiting room" (Washington square) with a silken strand of drool coming from your mouth, waiting for your scaly mates to arrive? ::

Archived