How long before you get to fuck a GTG?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:
teddy said:Thats because your mates are far more experienced in these matters than you are and can recognise an invite to a shagfest when they see one

You're my mate and, as you've got absolutely no experience of these matters (you're only experience of LOS other than shagging bar girls is one game of golf!), I wasn't really expecting a response from you. As it is your response is about as usefull as a pair of tits on a bull.

Hmmm...Well, this sounds innocent enough at first glance. However, I seem to note a bit of "passionate anger" in your exchange. Is there anything going on between the 2 of you that I should know about? I will hold off onmy official ruling until I gather more information. Pondering this of course does not make me gay.

GTGs ar so funny sometimes. First, they may want to show you they're "proper" girls, find an excuse not to meet you in room, and then, it's 1am or some, and there is a knock on the door....... Whatever!................. Come in, I was just in the process of getting hard on, thinking of you! ::.... :D :D :D

Met my wife at restaurant and went out occasionally, with a friend of hers or two of course. She couldn't be seen alone with me or she would get a reputation in her town (not BKK). I kept communications with her and when I returned 3 months later, I suggested her and her friend accompany me to a resort town not far away from her town and she said ok. When it came time to ride the bus to the resort town, only my wife showed up and away we went. I found out on the way down she wanted to be my girlfriend and we found a nice out-of-the-way place to stay. We arrive late afternoon and decided to take a nap. As we were laying in the bed she started making small but clear moves and everything else was history. Of course she was shy at first and very timid but once we became committed and convinced of one another, she is a tiger.

So to make a long story short......about 4 - 5 dates and if you can get her away where she feels comfortable with not being recognized.

U2B

The_Munchmaster said:

Anyway she wore one of the hotel dressing gowns to bed and once the lights were off her position in the bed made it quite clear that she wasn't intending to do anything.

Should I have expected or tried to get my leg over? I don't think so, but my mates disagree.

From my very limited experience with "GTG's" and from what I've learned in books.....5555

I think there is one vital piece of infomation that holds the key to answering your.... She wants to / she wants to NOT question.

Simply, Did she take a shower before "sliding" into the Hotel bath robe????????

My experiences would suggest that, if she stayed fully/almost full clothed (without showering) and tossed the bath robe over the top before slipping between the sheets, then you had absolutely not even the slightest chance of getting a sniff!!!!! (That night)

BUT

If she took a shower, then wrapped herself into the bath robe (with or without under garments or other clothing going back on first) THEN she was most definitely expecting the Master Muncher experience....Don't let the I'm too shy to touch you / let you touch me, trip fool you.....If she did the shower thing, then I'm betting that the water was not the only wet thing in your Hotel room.

Guess you'll just have to see what happens next trip.....AND REPORT BACK.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Hippie said:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pondering this of course does not make me gay.

That depends on what you are holding in your hand at the time..."

I can do 2 things at once!! :)

Used2btrfly,

You hit then nail on the head. Similar to how the relationship with my wife went. First a couple of nights out with chaperones (quite a few actually come to think of it) and than she started to come and see me in a different part of the island where I lived at the time, but she went home every night. When my sister came to visit she moved in and never left.

She also said that in a different town where "nobody" knows her it'd be a total different ball game, but in her home place, she had to be carefull when and where she was seen with someone.

Archived