How long before you get to fuck a GTG?

The_Munchmaster

You start going out with a GTG and have a few dates with her, dinner, movies, etc, then you invite her to stay at your place one night. Would you expect to shag her that night or not?

Something similar happened to me recently in that there's a girl I've known for a year or two and when I've been in town we have occassionaly gone to see a movie, had lunch or gone bowling, nothing more serious than that. Last trip on my last night, after having dinner at the restaurant she works in, I asked her back to my hotel room and after asking me if this request "was from my heart" she agreed. I didn't really want to shag her because I don't anticipate having a long term relationship with her and as I go to this restaurant regularly I don't want any hassle or bad feeling if I was to shag her and then not follow up. However if she'd been up for it I probably would have, considering that it's not easy to resist, particularly if you've had a few drinkies, and she is rather lovely. Anyway she wore one of the hotel dressing gowns to bed and once the lights were off her position in the bed made it quite clear that she wasn't intending to do anything. That was fine by me and to be honest is what I expected. However when I related this story to a couple of mates the next day I got my balls well and truly broken.

Should I have expected or tried to get my leg over? I don't think so, but my mates disagree.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:

You start going out with a GTG and have a few dates with her, dinner, movies, etc, then you invite her to stay at your place one night. Would you expect to shag her that night or not?

Yes most certainly and if she agrees to go and spend the night with you what else would she have had in mind, feckin scrabble or something?

Last trip on my last night, after having dinner at the restaurant she works in, I asked her back to my hotel room and after asking me if this request "was from my heart" she agreed.

You don't say what you replied, I take it you replied "yes my dear it is most certainly from my heart". So if you did reply this way then you were being cruel because as you point out below you didn't "anticipate having a long term relationship" with her. You should have been honest and just told her that you wanted to bang her but didn't want to jeopardise your table at your favourite restaurant.

her position in the bed made it quite clear that she wasn't intending to do anything.

A girl on all fours waggling her arse in the air is generally referred to as the doggie position and more often than not indicates that she wants to be shagged from behind ::

Should I have expected or tried to get my leg over? I don't think so, but my mates disagree.

Thats because your mates are far more experienced in these matters than you are and can recognise an invite to a shagfest when they see one ;)

I'm with teddy on this one, and your balls should be broken.

First for rhetoric. What kind of 'Good Thai Girl' [a term I despise] which I can only translate to mean not a straight up shag for money hooker, does what you described? :dunno:

Girls who are prudes don't stay over in hotel rooms with foreign men they've known casually if they don't want to fuck them or at least get damn close i.e. blowjob or something :spank: shame on you.

You should've at least tried to get somewhere dressing gown or not. I mean c'mon hookers from Nana come into bed all wrapped in towels sometimes and you know half of them have been taken by two guys :sex: on video [perhaps by the infamous Nigel] and had a load shot on their face :eek:

Oh, and furthermore decent girls who are more middle class are usually pretty sexually liberated in my experience[and perhaps promiscuous]. I've dated girls who work at hotels here, companies, and make decent salaries - Bangkok born and bred. Alot of them are nice ladies, but if they like you they'll fuck you after a few drinks :up::bow:

Good on them. But you sound like you've got a service industry girl who might have more moral fiber or some shit. Its like being from Nebraska to my best estimation [as a social parallel] :cover: and sometimes with those types you're gonna have trouble getting them in a thong or taking it up the ass, as a broad generalization. However, that's a task you should relish.

Oh, and if she is working in a restaurant frequented by farangs she no bout gets hit on alot and is not that naive to begin with, but is playing a part.

Next time give her one from the heart :grinyes:

cheers,

the_numbers

teddy said:Thats because your mates are far more experienced in these matters than you are and can recognise an invite to a shagfest when they see one

You're my mate and, as you've got absolutely no experience of these matters (you're only experience of LOS other than shagging bar girls is one game of golf!), I wasn't really expecting a response from you. As it is your response is about as usefull as a pair of tits on a bull.

my girl slept in my hotel room first night we met and there wasn't any sex. she wasn't expecting me to fuck her and i wasn't expecting her to let me.

women here are very sexually liberated. they are not christian they are buddhist, so they don't have the same guilty feelings if they fuck you quickly. sex is everywhere after all. look on the street its full of hookers, people are bargaining for sex in front of you while you are having a meal, etc etc

how can you be uptight when you live in that sort of environment?

emmitt said: sex is everywhere after all.............people are bargaining for sex in front of you while you are having a meal

Not in any of the restaurants that I eat in!

emmitt said: how can you be uptight when you live in that sort of environment?

It's nothing to do with being uptight, it's about doing the right thing and knowing what is acceptable.

GTG or otherwise don't have a thing to do with getting some ass. Dude if a chick goes back to your room with you there is always the understanding that sex can happen. Where did u learn to play the game? I mean even from your high school days if a chick came back to your room when the parents are not home there is an understanding that you will engage in some sexual activity. The determination is how smooth you can operate to get her to consent. Some chicks need sweet talking others mood altering substances and others direct physical contact. Some chicks need alot of work and others need none.

Dude u should know this by now. I don't get it when u folks talk about non-prostitutes as if they are a whole other species. Non-P4P chicks want to fuck too and there is no formula/protocol/etiquette/standardization as to when and how you fuck them.

Of course the girl wanted some action. She likely wanted to feel she was sexy and desirable by being "courted". It sounds like she may have been disapointed because her host seemed disinterested and took up a defensive position in bed as if to say,"if you're not going to work for it, I'm not giving it away. I am beautiful and sexy, damit! If this bloke doesn't want my cum dripping down his chin, well then fine. I'm not going to beg for service, not until I'm 50 anyway. Damit, I wish he'd reach over and touch me! Sigh." In my experience, anytime a girl gets into bed with a man (or a woman), the message is "all things are possible. Lets see what you have." This is not to say sex always happens. Sometimes they nibble at the bait and for some reason put the brakes on.

JJ, I'm with you on this one.

Munchmaster,

You must have some serious balls to be able to resist that sweet thing beside you in your bed. I doubt half of the board would succeed keeping their hands (and dick) on 'their' side of the bed ::

Archived