How long before you get to fuck a GTG?

The_Munchmaster

The_Munchmaster said:

You start going out with a GTG and have a few dates with her, dinner, movies, etc, then you invite her to stay at your place one night. Would you expect to shag her that night or not?

Something similar happened to me recently in that there's a girl I've known for a year or two and when I've been in town we have occassionaly gone to see a movie, had lunch or gone bowling, nothing more serious than that. Last trip on my last night, after having dinner at the restaurant she works in, I asked her back to my hotel room and after asking me if this request "was from my heart" she agreed. I didn't really want to shag her because I don't anticipate having a long term relationship with her and as I go to this restaurant regularly I don't want any hassle or bad feeling if I was to shag her and then not follow up. However if she'd been up for it I probably would have, considering that it's not easy to resist, particularly if you've had a few drinkies, and she is rather lovely. Anyway she wore one of the hotel dressing gowns to bed and once the lights were off her position in the bed made it quite clear that she wasn't intending to do anything. That was fine by me and to be honest is what I expected. However when I related this story to a couple of mates the next day I got my balls well and truly broken.

Should I have expected or tried to get my leg over? I don't think so, but my mates disagree.

How's tricks ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen,

As a woman (and aged at that), if a woman came to a man's room, slipped into a robe, in his bed and you think she wants NOTHING? ::

How about a woman parades in a towel, and she wants nothing?

Give me a freaking break, you guys need to be raped or something for us women to communicate that our hormones are killing us? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jasmine :cussing::devil:

First few dates with my wife all had a "Sister" as a chaperone.

I thought then "Sister" in the Thai context of "Girlfriend"

At one stage I thought, Hmmm, his "Sister" is kiinda cute, and I had a definate feeling she felt the same way about me, maybe I should make a move on her?

Turns out 6 months later I decided (correctly) my wife was the better of the two the "Sister" really was her sister, and luckly had NOTmade any advances to the the girl!

She has even told my wife if DarLekever leaves me I get the her! Given her crazy history I doubt I'd want her though!

DOG

Archived