The dude from bangkok street meat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me either, It's never even crossed my mind to film myself banging a chick. Now if i was getting paid for it, that might be another story :hubba:

Some people get their panties in a bunch becuase of the way he treats the girls like shit, doesn't wear a condom, or whatever. I find his stuff pretty crude, but that's not the point. My point was the dude isn't doing anything different than what other "customers" do, he just happens to be capatalizing. Obviously people are watching it, and buying. Maybe seeing the shit that really goes down ruins some poor guys perception that their girls are "different", and that the world is all puppy dogs and ice cream. Who knows??? :dunno:

I have had several gals who love it (being filmed, that is). So I have a small collection.

But I am disgusted by Nigel because of the misogynistic way he treats women. Not the fucking all three holes stuff, but the degredation. Well, not him as he is just an actor, but the guy who writes/profits from that stuff.

I love women (as many as I can find LOL) and hate to see them treated that way, especially since I am sure none of them really know how they are presented on the website.

Cheers,

SD

Archived