I am freaking about about stds

Hey I like a good full course dinner as much as the next monger, and I have been known from time to time to do everything without protection, after all its the only way to get truly lost in the explosion of all out animalistic screwing.

But, im sure everyone doesnt enjoy that little voice in your head that reminds you after you've blown your load that perhaps I just did something irreversible, life threatening and more importantly puts an end to the sexual festivities for life.

So, while I can understand acting that way one should always try to think with the big brain instead of the small one at all times IMHO

BTY herpes and warts never go away. There are about 24 (i think) STD's you can catch and only about half of those are curable.

I did a research paper on STD's recently and some of the more frighteneing facts seem to have stuck in my head. I wonder why hmmm.....

But you gotta be positive in life, just do what sayjan does, never ever use a condom and he's still ticking along.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're be fine just make sure you put your raincoat on

If you don't you're a fool.Including non-bar girls. It took me while find out

Herbes! two weeks without any action

LukDod said:

Well, after all the posters medical input, I wonder if Pacus will ever go to Thailand.... ::

Well I have been known to have ulterior motives :devil: Less competition means lower prices ::

emmitt said:

You can wear a condom and still get herpes easily. women are particularly good at passing it on through the moist discharge out of their vagina. if you dont wash it off with soap and water quickly after sex then it will seap into your pores/minute nreaks in the skin and whallah!!! you've got it for life.

always shower immediately after sex and refrain from DATY. :nono:

Sorry but I can't resist the DATY even if I should.

One point I will make that I learned after some fun in bed, looked down and OH!! Looks like I killed someone blood all over me she had started her period.

Kept the condom on and had a shower. Washed up real good with soap and then removed the condom and repeated another round of washing up with soap. I would guess that would be about the best option possible except for not actually doing the act. I mean for herpes also.

BelgianBoy said:

you are confusing sex to ovemaking, again IMO of course

BB

Just because I am "lovemaking" with a girl one night and have forgotten the name of the girl the night before or maybe even what she really looked like doesn't mean I wasn't madly in love with her the night before. :: I have just moved on and am madly in love with my catch for that night.

emmitt said:

BTY herpes and warts never go away. There are about 24 (i think) STD's you can catch and only about half of those are curable.

I did a research paper on STD's recently and some of the more frighteneing facts seem to have stuck in my head. I wonder why hmmm.....

But you gotta be positive in life, just do what sayjan does, never ever use a condom and he's still ticking along.

I knew that about herpes but I thought there was an antiviral drug you take in pill form after getting the little suckers (warts) burned off that rid you of them for good?

Although maybe they are still in your system for life, don't many people never have another out brake after treatment?

Dare I ask you what the 12 STD's are that you can catch and are not curable? On second thought don't tell me I don't think I want to know.

bimmher

Nice list from Bimmher... did anyone succeed catching this whole string of STDs?? Always nice to read we have some more shit to discover... anyway a ten y o souvenir from Europe the doc couldn't put a name on it but seemingly an STD. Had blood in my sperm while coming... and wasn't alone when coming... such a touching scene...

Random, humanity is a dirty mess

I like it. i fucked a girl from teen massage last trip and she was coughing like a trooper. phew! dodged a bullet there.

I had a massive session condomless with one of my regulars and when I got up in the morning i noticed blood on the sheets. now im sure it was just her period but sights like that freak you out.

you're right dont ask about the other 12 STD's i cant remember off the top of my head but realisitically after i researched STD's for my uni research paper it put me off sex for life.

But, ive been to thailand twicw since then and touch wood havent caught anything at all. its hard to judge how many girls have the bad ones because you never find out about it till you catch something.

the problem is the longer you go without catching anything the cockier you get and start thinking that youll never catch anything cause you select the right girls or whatever.

its just blind luck if you do or dont catch anyhting. condoms help many std's but not all. use a rubber and shower right after sex, and do a bit of a subtle exam on her before you have sex and thats probably about as much as you can do.

my plan is to stay away from BG's from now on and concentrate on that very under rated market, the GTG's as im moving to BKK in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its going to be hard to stay away from the dirty little LBFM's in fact i bet ill last all of 10 minutes but a plan is a plan!!

OH,

There is no known cure for Herpes or HPV. Over time a person may develop a better antibody to either virus so recurrence is less.

There are vaccines for various types of HPV being tested, but so far, none have been approved. Effectiveness seems good, but need more time to assess side effects.

• 2 weeks later...

I got back from my first trip just over a week ago and I'm fretting about something which happened and my present state of health.

I took a bargirl back to my room. During sex, she wasn't at all lubricated and I was having trouble getting it in and was finding it painful.. I was wearing a locally purchased (read too small) condom. At her suggestion we swapped places. She sat on me and rode me for a while. Was still dry and pinful, but I was getting there.

Then, just as I was getting close, she lifted off, ripped off the condom, then plonked herself back on and I came in her shortly after.

When she stood up, she exclaimed "lady no come" and seemed upset. She then ranted in Thai-Glish something about a baby etc. I took it she was upset at the prospect of getting pregnant, even though it was her that took the condom off (I was a bit drunk/happy and didn't much resist, I admit).

Now, 10 days later, I have mild flu symptoms - temperature, sore throat, stiff neck - and I'm worrying that I may have picked up HIV from this girl. I don't know the stats except this was extremely high risk. I was hoping her rant about me coming in her meant she didn't usually do that, but she was a bit mad I think - kept coming for a cuddle and would get the hell out of my room for ages when I wanted to sleep.

Now I'm worried. I also wonder if I should tell the bar, though I don't know how.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

>I like it. i fucked a girl from teen massage last trip and she was coughing like a trooper. phew! dodged a bullet there

Hmm. You will note that flash said the advice was given "in the VN war". And 40+ years out of date it is I am afraid. A persistent cough is one of the hall marks of an HIV/AIDS infection. I have a further nasty feeling that there is also a significant correlation between TB and HIV, but would have to track that down and can't be arsed to....additionally, TB now adays is genrally very difficult to treat, with drug resistent strains.....suffice to say, avoid the coughers....

-j-

Archived