I am freaking about about stds

emmitt said:

You can wear a condom and still get herpes easily. women are particularly good at passing it on through the moist discharge out of their vagina. if you dont wash it off with soap and water quickly after sex then it will seap into your pores/minute nreaks in the skin and whallah!!! you've got it for life.

always shower immediately after sex and refrain from DATY. :nono:

But DATY is the best part. What can be better than the delightful taste and scent of a beautiful pussy? :-(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prosal said:
BelgianBoy said:with hookers ??? to each his own then.....

I eat working girls, pussy and ass ; if it's reasonnably clean I put my tongue in both.

If I don't do it it just ain't sex in my book.

:neener::beer:

But that is the problem..... even clean, your risk is quite high IMO plus that you are confusing sex to ovemaking, again IMO of course ..... remind me not to kiss ya next time we meet :D :D

BB

Do not forget it's not over when you reach home base again.

On my return waited three months to have a blood test. U.S. Doc said had to wait six months for the blood test to be true.

My Doc got most of his skill from the USAF.

Got the test back today and all was good, no STD, HIV or syphilis.

In five months in SEA I never went BB even with a long time P4P friend, how do you know if they are really clean?

However did do DITY and received BBBJ.

Sometimes it's hard to do but keep the boy covered with a good brand you trust. Better to take some home then run out.

TomC12,

I was reading here, that there is some beliefe that Herpes goes away after a few years, and might become less infectious over time? any comments, truths to this? Also heard/read there may be a vaccine for Genital warts comming out soon, any info? Thanks

Archived