I am freaking about about stds

Man, I am looking to go to Thailand and have me a ball. But the more I read this forum the more freaked out I am getting about stds and stuff.

I know that it is highly likely that I'll get the big HIV but there are a lot of other little nasties out there that can absolutely fuck my holiday up good.

Of course like all punters in this forum, I want to enjoy eating the sweet muff a beautiful thai girl and also to enjoy the old BBBJCIM experience. I mean it just won't be the same without it, right?!

Even though I've had my fair share of women, I still wouldn't know what the fuck to look for when it comes to signs of stds that she may have.

I would dearly appreciate any insight into prepping before getting jiggy and also any insight into what to look for when it comes to stds that a BG may have.

Thanks

Pac

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In time you will learn how to spot them or smell them with practice.

A couple days after doing that girl who seemed to have a small sore on her lip while she was giving you that BBBJ (or on her other lips while you screwed her) you will feel a bit run down. You will think you have just partied to hard and need to rest. Then you will have an out brake of sores on your willy. Look like blisters and then pop, not much fun.

Then you will know what to look for regarding a herpies outbrake. :(

A few months or maybe less after you get home you notice these little white bumps around your willy popping up. Often look like little cauliflowers. You go to the doc as they are getting worse. Doc says you have genital warts. Then it pops back into your mind that girl you were with, thought she had some odd pimple's down there at the time but figured they couldn't hurt.

Then you will know about genital warts. :(

While screwing some girl you pull out and almost fall over from the smell. You notice a colored discharge from there and her panties are also stained. You have to rush to open the window the smell is so strong, It seems to smell like Err? Well pussy that has gone off. If you are not wearing a condom in the next couple days it will burn like hell trying to piss and a foul discharge will start to come from your willy.

Then you will know what gonorrhea is. :(

Perhaps one time you will go down an a nice girl and she is as fresh as could be. During your fun the condom brakes or (if you are stupid you don't use one). A few days later you notice a tingle in you willy and it starts to burn when you piss and hurts like hell. You go to the Doc and get tested and told you have NSU non-specific urithis (sp) also called chlamydia.

You will then know there are girls who can have chlamydia and show no symptoms (oh what fun). :(

While doing the bump and grind a few days later you start to itch down there. You look very close with a magnifing glass and notice little bugs. Oh hell.

Now you will know about crabs. :(

After having some fun a condom brakes or you don't use one.

You get back home and notice

Primary Stage

The primary stage of syphilis is usually marked by the appearance of a single sore (called a chancre), but there may be multiple sores. The time between infection with syphilis and the start of the first symptom can range from 10 to 90 days (average 21 days). The chancre is usually firm, round, small, and painless. It appears at the spot where syphilis entered the body. The chancre lasts 3 to 6 weeks, and it heals without treatment. However, if adequate treatment is not administered, the infection progresses to the secondary stage.

Secondary Stage

Skin rash and mucous membrane lesions characterize the secondary stage. This stage typically starts with the development of a rash on one or more areas of the body. The rash usually does not cause itching. Rashes associated with secondary syphilis can appear as the chancre is healing or several weeks after the chancre has healed. The characteristic rash of secondary syphilis may appear as rough, red, or reddish brown spots both on the palms of the hands and the bottoms of the feet. However, rashes with a different appearance may occur on other parts of the body, sometimes resembling rashes caused by other diseases. Sometimes rashes associated with secondary syphilis are so faint that they are not noticed. In addition to rashes, symptoms of secondary syphilis may include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue. The signs and symptoms of secondary syphilis will resolve with or without treatment, but without treatment, the infection will progress to the latent and late stages of disease.

Late Stage

The latent (hidden) stage of syphilis begins when secondary symptoms disappear. Without treatment, the infected person will continue to have syphilis even though there are no signs or symptoms; infection remains in the body. In the late stages of syphilis, it may subsequently damage the internal organs, including the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints. This internal damage may show up many years later. Signs and symptoms of the late stage of syphilis include difficulty coordinating muscle movements, paralysis, numbness, gradual blindness, and dementia. This damage may be serious enough to cause death.

You then know what syphilis is. :( :( :( :( ::

Have you called your travel agent to cancel your trip yet?

Note crabs and sysphilis are not common in Thailand. :)

Warts are out there but you can spot them. :)

Herpies are out there but most often you can spot it. :)

Chlamydia can show no signs in the girl. It is also very hard to get it if you DATY on her. :)

Gonorrhea you can get from DATY and you can get it from a BBBJ. :( (but it never stopped me form doing both). There are some resistant strains in Thailand compared to back home but they seem to know how to treat them most of the time. ::

I will not go into HIV or Hep. Get your Hep shots. Might as well get both A & B. B you can get from blood. ::

By the way I have had girls that just about knocked me out they smelled so bad. Girls that had warts once I took a good look. I advise you pass on them when you notice the symptoms for those. I haven't come across any with herpies that I know about yet. :)

I could have missed a couple but think I covered most of them.

bimmher

PS Never trust medical advice you find on a forum. I am not a doctor. Do not hold me responible for any of the above as it could be wrong ::

PPS Wrap up and go have fun. :D Keep the lights on and check the produce before you eat it or do anything else to it. Fresh fish doesn't smell like fish it smells fresh. ::

pattaya127 said:

be "covered", i would not worry too much about it. I hate to run another poll, but that would be an informative one about inncidence in the punter community.

Yes but still check out the produce. Warts and Herpies you can still get with a condom.

Warts more then herpies unless we are talking about getting herpies from a BBBJ

What another poll ::

I don't even hang out on this board much but one thing I know is you like polls

bimmher

"In time you will learn how to spot them or smell them with practice".

Not reliably. Take Herpes-how do you tell if a woman has an outbreak on her cervix or is an asymptomatic shedder? Same for HPV. Gonorrhea doesn't cause a bad odor-that is caused by Trichomonas, bacterial vaginosis, or lost objects such as condoms or tampons. No specific lesion or smell associated with Chlamydia or Hepatitis B. Crabs sometimes looks like white specks down by the pubic hair, but I have seen cases where even with a magnifying glass they are hard to spot.

The point is you can't reliably see or smell an STD.

tomc12 said:

"In time you will learn how to spot them or smell them with practice".

Not reliably. Take Herpes-how do you tell if a woman has an outbreak on her cervix or is an asymptomatic shedder? Same for HPV. Gonorrhea doesn't cause a bad odor-that is caused by Trichomonas, bacterial vaginosis, or lost objects such as condoms or tampons. No specific lesion or smell associated with Chlamydia or Hepatitis B. Crabs sometimes looks like white specks down by the pubic hair, but I have seen cases where even with a magnifying glass they are hard to spot.

The point is you can't reliably see or smell an STD.

If the Herpes is in the cervix (yes I did think of this but didn't add it to my post) I would think you are much less likely to have a problem if you are wearing a condom. Herpes enters the skin most often in the soft tissue like the lips or Errr penis. So if you wear a condom much less change you will get it.

I do agree you can not always tell. They can have it in the cervix and you would never know.

Personally I don't think the risk is high for a asymptomatic shedder (I mean there are not a lot out there) but I could be wrong. Most often you get it from someone who has an active out brake (I can not say always though).

HPV or Warts? Well not sure what you mean. It would be possible that there are no signs of it because she has no signs yet but the chances are low. Most often there will be some warts present. I think it is true you could hit on that one girl who shows no signs but still has it (it is possible but not likely).

Gonorrhea? news to me like I posted at the end I could be wrong but I thought an odour often was a sign of Gonorrhea I could be wrong?

Do you have a good link you could post about Gonorrhea? I did a quick search but didn't put a lot of effort into it.

Chlamydia and Hep B like I said often no way to tell for both of them. Get you Hep shot and cover up.

What I meant is do your best. You can't always reliably see or smell an STD but sometimes you can. I have seen them and smelled them. That doesn't mean you can't miss them depends on what stage they are at.

Perhaps my first line should be taken in jest. I was trying to put a bit of humour to the subject as was the reason for the rest of the post.

bimmher

PS like I said I am not a Doc. Don't believe everything you read on a forum. Just trying to help out but I could be wrong.

suadum said:
bimmher said:

bimmher

PS like I said I am not a Doc. Don't believe everything you read on a forum. Just trying to help out but I could be wrong.

FYI, TomC12 *is* a Doc...

cheers,

SD

Opps? :(

Well like I said I am not a doc!!! ::

Listen to TomC12 I am sure he knows more then me about this subject if he is a doc. ::

bimmher

PS Sorry I am rather new to the board so don't know everyone yet ::

pacus said:

Man, I am looking to go to Thailand and have me a ball. But the more I read this forum the more freaked out I am getting about stds and stuff. Pac

Well, after all the posters medical input, I wonder if Pacus will ever go to Thailand.... ::

You can wear a condom and still get herpes easily. women are particularly good at passing it on through the moist discharge out of their vagina. if you dont wash it off with soap and water quickly after sex then it will seap into your pores/minute nreaks in the skin and whallah!!! you've got it for life.

always shower immediately after sex and refrain from DATY. :nono:

Archived