Curry Chicken

EasySt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, the fact that I was with that Katoey was maybe reason for suspect...as we were not in LOS at the time, so not protected by the protective phrase...I was wearing womens underwear though just in case his fell off...nothing gay mind you, I was just giving him a ride, you know car pool, save gas etc...nothing gay at all. But if I was Bi and shagged a katoey, I'd be a real man and admit it it!

...oddly enough, I do have a very pretty woman at that temple pushing up on me...beautiful face, and really nice...weighs about the same as a small truck, with an ass big enough to land a plane on...I may to shag her, so as to prove I am all man! and not gay...real men kill the chicken for their own Curry, not by chocking, that would be gay, and have severe conotations...I am bored without my Yahoo...

By coincidence, I read a not so old buffet review on Stickman today and he said that the Nana Hotel Restaurant does a pretty good yellow curry chicken.

150baht seems kinda pricey for a simple dish like that when I know it can be had for 50baht. I guess I will have to try it anyways. At least I know I will be able to get my curry chicken fix in a pinch.

• 2 months later...

Ok, I am back from Bkk and my search for the ultimate yellow curry chicken. That was, of course, the only reason I went ::.

Foodland Soi5 did a very mediocre one but it was also quite cheap. Something like 70baht+10baht for steamed rice.

Nana Hotel did a somewhat better one for about 150baht+10baht for steamed rice.

The best I found was at the German Bierhouse on Soi 11 in the Grand President Tower3 building. 120baht+10baht steamed rice. It was fantastic at a very reasonable price. Also didn't mind the fact I could have some Edelweiss beer with it.

It is usually shown on the english menu as yellow curry chicken or curry chicken indian style or just curry chicken. Not red curry or spicy curry or thai style curry.

Archived