Transit Passengers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem: Eldridge Cleaver

Of course, I understand about who things work. You fire all the moddies and yet the issues are back to basics, as Eldridge...

How cares, as your board Darlings skip off knowing tghat they are Dr. PatPong and Georgie etc....

Sanuk Mak Mak for Jimmy!

ever tried to google bangkok airport day room?

I also noticed a BIGGGGG sign above my head mentionning day rooms whilst I was looking where to go to find my gate last week, but why should I try to get there since I was on my way out of LOS and crying crocodile tears?

And by the way mr DaKine your tone is most unfriendly [removed - KS].

http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/bia/html/service9.html

Day rooms are available for passengers on the 2nd and 4th floor of Terminal 1&2 at reasonable rates on four hourly basis with soft drinks. Advance reservation of rooms can be made by yourself through the telephone number 0-2535-3710-7.

Passengers can enjoy a good rest while in transit at each of the comfortable and luxurious. Dayrooms are located within the transit area of both terminals. There are a total of 100 rooms in the departure lounge of both terminals.

Additional services in the Transit Lounge are Business Conference Room, 24 hours Snack Bar, Games Room, Left Baggage, Duty Free Shop, Nursery, Barber Shop, Beauty Salon, Sauna, Massage, Drugstore, Florists, Photo Fast and Currency Exchange.

Big thanks....I did find that but the stuff is burried pretty well.

I will, inspite of a few here, provide the info real soon. I'm going to test drive the event. Arriving on a late flight and leaving to Phuket early the next morning I fiqure I can get more sleep a the AirPort and do Passport Control in Phuket. The real need is for and xfer to MNL with bags checked on etc.

So.....I will use what little info gleaned here amongst the trools and flames do provide answeres to a question that doesn't seem to have a real time test of the trappings. thanks to you and the very few others and of course FOandD to the to the players here who destroy the mercantile aspect of the board.

Real Time report soon!

Archived