Transit Passengers

What the fuck DO you want to know that has NOT been covered here? Is that that you want someone to wait at the gate as you deplane and hold your hand all the way to the hotel and fill in all the paperwork for you? Sorry, this is not a kindergarten class, although this is LOS and if you pony up for 1st class on TG you can get that. But all this makes me wonder how do you manage to get dressed in the morning? Ahhh, who cares?

Just remind me never to answer anymore of your idiotic & lazy questions about things even my 10 year old niece knows, like how to read signs leading to a freaking hotel or how to get pages put in your passport. :doah:

And you are NOT a sex tourist? Well, I guess you were bullshitting in your Western Union post when you said Since I never got past ST's and a few LT's in five years of punting.... Sure *sounds* like a sex tourist...

Buh bye.

Regards,

SD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The location of the the hotel that you say doesn't exsist....

You don't know but won't admit it....Its's ok to not know just don't bull shite to run your posts up thinking that gives you credability rather than crudability... I had a good question and you've ruined it for all, as usual...Have a look at the search thingo and do a little sole searching! Maurice

One can do more that just visit the bars......can't one...

Let me help you with the layout at the BKK Int'l...You keep harping on the departure level...OK. I knew that but seems if you Maurice's can't answer you just blow as hard as a Kateoy in low season hoping to make an impression. the Departure level could be the car stop for passenger drrop off, in the ticket counter area or back or pass the area where you out process enter the shops and airline lounge area. the whole point has always been can anyone tell me the specific location and therfe have been no such post and alot of shite from nada.

If you don't know then shut the fuck up....Now, I will actually enter and exit the Kingdom before that arrival so I will look for myself as this place is fuck!

Ah, so you admit that you are too fucking stupid to follow the signs as I pointed out. Figures. I knew my 10 year old niece was smarter than you from your posts...

Face it, you need to stay home in suburbia or you will hurt yourself, not that I really give a fuck.

SD

Dakane, you must be just a troll, no one can be that stuuuupid.

You arive, you dont ggo through customs, you stay on the international side of custom immigration.

FOLLOW THE SIGNS YOUR OWN WEB LINK SHOWS>

How hard is that, I've seen the signs many times, have a friend stay there, as others have.

It's NOT like it is hidden from the public and they DONT WANT CUSTOMERS!

Though of course, I could understand if they didn;t want you

DOG

Mr KS....If you look at the thread you'll see the insults began with another poster well before I became enraged. He refused to do anything but incorrect info...Sorry for the heat but I hope you rewiew objectively since I'm am now the victem of a gang attack.. It's OK but I just like to clear the air!

Archived