Bus Stop???????

Man at Work

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

He is looking suitably slimey there, is he not? I *LIKE* it! It had to be the new avatar! He's mah man!

I am referring to the beer garden type bar called the Bus Sa-top opposite of Chequers on Suk Soi 4.

Cheers,

SD

the black one should be banned for a week for changing his yummy avatar to a yukky one...... :(

BB :p

Geeez, dude. Are you blind? Failing to read with comprehension? Or just not believe us? FOR THE THIRD TIME:

I guess you missed the second line (of MSBs post), and I quote: "Susposed to be a branch of the Robin Hood build in its place. "

That seems to be more substantial info. And mostly, or likely 100% correct (I am unsure if it is Robin Hood or not, but another place is being built there indeed).

In other words, it's gone. History. Alive only in memories. What more info do you want? How about a Google Earth image of it (it is the clump of trees in the almost middle of the pix)?

nana1.jpg

Iz zat enuff?

SD

Thanks for that S. Wow, that is quite agressive. They just opened RH#1, which is why I doubted a bit the thought that this would be #2. I wish them luck, but it seems like there is already a critical mass of British Pubs in the area...

How was Narcissus and the preist-o-phile costume? LOL! Sorry I missed you last night!

Cheers,

SD -- waiting somewhat patiently on the bus from Surin carrying a special visitor (no, not Cent LOL!) :D

Archived