Bus Stop???????

Man at Work

Bus Stop still open but in reduced form at back while new building put up.

New Pub (by Robin Hood operators) to relace house next door to BS.

There is something about a building line which is why existing BS has to be moved back.

I believe serviced apartments to go at back of site entrance soi 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second Load Toad's comments - the Bus Stop is operating pretty much as normal - same girls, same food - just pushed back farther from the road, and divided into several sections. Entrance remains in virtually the same place, with the same girls in Malaysian Airlines style unforms as greeters.

They were only closed for about three days total, back in September - while they relocated everything.

Cheers!

The Fighting Fish

I am going to miss the Singapore Air uniforms much more than the food.

Had a chicken burger there while I was endeavouring to eviscerate my inners of 'culinary visitors unfriendly'. It was so heavy I could have squeezed it out and generously oiled my suitcase wheels with all the extra grease. ::

Someone mentioned the Busstop was a freelancer joint, with all the girls signing out at 11pm I got the impression it was otherwise. Hmmm...

StoneSoup said:

ions. Entrance remains in virtually the same place, with the same girls in Malaysian Airlines style unforms as greeters.

They were only closed for about three days total, back in September - while they relocated everything.

They got screwed on that deal then, having to move away from the street. I walked past there last week and there was no signage, no hello girls, no nothing to indicate that it was open. The guys I was with all made the same comment.

Cheers,

SD

Lord Toad said:

Bus Stop still open but in reduced form at back while new building put up.

New Pub (by Robin Hood operators) to relace house next door to BS.

There is something about a building line which is why existing BS has to be moved back.

I believe serviced apartments to go at back of site entrance soi 2

Now this is what I call info Mr. Suadum! But some peoples intellect ends when it comes tzo more than changing avatars.

Thanks Lord Toad!

MaW

I just remembered a story about Bus Stop as told to me by a girl that used to work there.

The girls in the "Malaysian Airlines" uniforms are apparently wearing the uniforms to signify that they are underage. However, the girl told me that an arrangement can be made with the owner/manager? (i forget which) to take them out of the bar for boom boom. The girl was working there at the time she told me this.

Just thought id mention that alrthough i probably shouldnt have given the less ethical board members the heads up!! but i thought it made for an interesting story

You are obviously implying they are all old at the Bus Stop!! but i havent found that at all. There were quite a few young or at least youngish looking girls there the times i have gone there... ::

Yep, there used to be some real nice ones! Engaged a few over the years.

The ones in uniform were the regular staff (and yes, there were some underaged gals between them) and could not be barfined. The other ones were freelancers, who helped out from time to time.

Guess it was a "face-thing". As they were playing waitress from time to time,they did not feel as much as prostitutes as their counterparts in BG7.

Some "worked" in both places though.

MaW

Archived