Gullivers; Friday 11th November

Mentors

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emmitt said:

What time is this lovefest happening? and where in gullivers will this ramshackle bunch of dodgy characters be?

Go down Sukhumvit, get to Soi 5, turn...walk passed the saLON WHERE A FRIEND OF THE HAIRDRESSER WHO TRIEDTO KILL ME WORKS, AVOID HER! Keep going, passed severel scarey looking women in Middle eastern "Burkas" that is Nervous Dog expressing himself. Keep gpoing, passed a frientening drunk Guy wearing a "Stoke City United FC" Shirt, and a kock strad, mumbling and vomiting on himself as he tries to proposition fomer E. German "women's" weight lifting champ, that is Fiery Jack. Go up a bit more, on the right is Gullivers! Welcome home, almost...

Walk in, ignore the first "ladys" you see, and turn left into the room on your left, as if headed towards the restroom, or "Lou/crapper/wc/Bogg" (for you Brits!) Look over towards your Left, in front of a giant set of windows, this is "Our Spot" Every Friday! The QUiet handsome Dutch guy with glasses is Khun Sanuk, unless it is an "odd numbered day" and he is wearing a dress, then he/she is Khun Ying Sanukina, The fat bald recovering drunk stuffing fried foods in his face, and babbling incoherently about "WTFG, that bitch from Si Saket..." is me, when I am in town. The cute Asian guy massaging me is Gummingut, or Suadam, or on a good night, both, but relax, we are not gay!

Pull up, introduce your self, and offer the guys a round or 6 of drinks, or a table dance, and enjoy the evening...this is really a very nice bunch of guys...but don't let them lead you astry, or before you know it, you will be eating Pistachios at the table, resulting in the manager comming over pissed off, and yelling "HEY< WE HAB A PEANUT FOR SELL>>>!!!!" it can be scarey...see you!

OH,

Thanks for that informative post.

As I eagerly count down the days to my first attendance at a Friday night gathering of the Clan, I too was wondering how I would clearly identify the esteemed Brothers.

I kept wondering if there is a "secret" Fred Flintstone handshake I should be aware of, or some other form of special code that would steer me in the right direction. :down::up: :up: :down:.....5555

Would hate to front up to the wrong group....LOL... Imaging walking into a reunion of French Sailors by mistake, wearing my pink feather boa (just for self protection and to avoid anything gay happening, of course)......shit I'm having Peppe le Phew (spelling??) flashbacks....

Again, my timing is really bad because you'll be gone by the time I get there (it would not be too hard to recognize a large ass in a leather mini skirt....just have to think I was still at home...555) and also both weeks I look like being able to turn up are even numbered days....so KS won't be wearing the dress and the group will probably bear some resemblance of "normality"....at least on the surface...

Would it be possible to ask KS to wear some symbol of the "Old Country".....something along the lines of bright Orange Cloggs should do the trick nicely.....see what you can do, will you please....

Think I'll give the nut nibbling at the table a miss....it just sounds a bit....you know...errr....um....

(even wearing a pink feather boa, if you get my drift)

So thanks to your guidance I now know where the night starts.....but sure as hell...have no idea where it will finish...... can't wait, it sounds like fun :beer::elephant::chili::beer:

suadum said: I will give you lessons on how to recognise us, including the super secret NP.com handshake, lodge song and dress code.

For a price, that is... :neener::chili::scared::spin::beer:

Cheers,

SD

You realise that if you do, it means we will have to exact the penalty: tied naked to the dance pole in Casanova with each of the "cuties" issued their own tube of KY Jelly.

::

Archived