How do you say Anal Sex?

MartinDK

Khun Sanuk, how would you pronounce daai? phonetically is it lke 'die' or 'dye' in english or 'day' or 'day eye'

I was told to say 'khun chop me sec tang tud chai mai' and i memorized the phrase but the BGs said they didn't understand. I'll try this one instead of poking my finger in their butt and saying 'okay?' (after I've paid the bar fine and they're in the room of course) or at the bar going 'boom boom back there?'

Hi,

"Khun Sanuk, how would you pronounce daai? phonetically is it lke 'die' or 'dye' in english or 'day' or 'day eye'"

Kinda like 'die' I suppose, but maybe a bit longer and more emphasize on the final sound.

"I was told to say 'khun chop me sec tang tud chai mai' "

This actually translates to something more like "You like having anal sex, right?". In other words you are not really asking, rather looking for confirmation.

Try dropping 'chai'.

"I'll try this one instead of poking my finger in their butt and saying 'okay?'"

Hahaha, actually I'm not sure which would be more offensive.

Kinda forgot to say that 'aw' is a bit vulgar (ok, maybe 'low-class' would be a better description). Should not really be a problem in the barscene though.

Sanuk!

Archived