Toughest TV Cop??

Dude_Le_Rude

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key West is cool. A great drunkard's town, where the gays & straights live together in harmony. They don't bother us, we don't bother them. But we do party together!!

Of course, like everything else, it was better before mass tourism hit in the 90s. But still, nothing's much better than drinking Guinness at The Bull & Whistle listening to the drunk guitar player do a set or three. Nice way to while away the afternoon.

Unless it is hanging at the Pier House drinking slushy drinks at the bar near the nude beach...Mrs Tiger likes this too, but would not join the nude crowd LOL! Velly nice rooms at the Pier House with jacuzzi bathtubs made for 2+ overlooking the harbour! :grinyes: :grinyes: :yay::chili:

EDIT: And don't forget Louie's Backyard for velly romantic dining (great food too) or Pepe's for big Cuban food. :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

Sd and All,

Hmmmmm, I don't know about toughest, it's TV after all. But, Spenser For Hire was a pretty cool series. The black dude "Hawk" was a tough bastard. Starsky and Hutch was gay, as a matter of fact any show where the fucking car was their phallus symbol is gay. Fuck Don Johnson. And what's with Kojak sucking the tootsie pop all the time. Gay. Plus he was such an asshole he was too much like a real cop who's an asshole. And who mentioned that horrid fucking scrawny cowboy. Hated that show. Rockford Files was cool. Always liked his style and funny as well. Magnum sucked as well. What about the old FBI show with Zimbalist Jr.? Wasn't bad. And Sgt. Friday was a real stern prick, but too boring. Not a tough guy really either. I'm not a fan of Hillstreet Blues. There's a newer one out now. Forget the name of it, but the bald headed cop on it kicks a lot of ass. Very realistic cop show. But then I saw him on a talk show and he seemed too freakin' gay! :D OH probably watches the show. Carl Malden on Streets of San Fransico kicked butt, but I couldn't stand his sidekick Michael Douglas, plus it was in Frisco, which is absolutely gay! ::

Shit, now that I think of it most cop shows are shit, or gay. :D

I liked Combat.

Hmmmm, now coolest PI? Honey Wells? Nice tits and ass. Maybe Get Smart? :: Does Batman count? He and Robin were gay anyway, especially Robin in those fucking gay shorts! The Batmobile was cool though. Although Bruce Lee as Kato was cool. Green Hornet, although they had a damned car too, but Kato kicked serious ass. Bat Masterson was cool. I liked the westerns. Sugarfoot, Rawhide, Death Valley Days, Branded, shitloads of westerns were on TV when I was a kid.

Shit, I forget the name of the rich guy PI that was out the same time Honey West was around. I'll remember later. Liked that one as well.

Cent

Cent said:

Sd and All,

Starsky and Hutch was gay, as a matter of fact any show where the fucking car was their phallus symbol is gay. Fuck Don Johnson. And what's with Kojak sucking the tootsie pop all the time. Gay.

Cent

:boxing: Kojak gay? No way, buddy! :) he was trying to give up smoking, and he would often through the wrapper in a perps face. ::

Kojak got laid a lot, with a lot of various broads. and he called women broads.

Yeah, he was just like an asshole cop, realistic in that way, also realistic in the way they solved crimes. Skip tracing, shit like that.

Starsky and Hutch, undercover? that was the biggest fucking joke, driving around in that red car with the giant white stripe. yeah, sure, no one will remember that ride if they saw it more than once... :)

Another very cool cop's cop, Lennie Brisco of Law and Order.

SD, and all,

I prefer the Clearwater Beach area outside Tampa myself, and Fort Myers area, Sanibel Island and around there for hanging out in Florida. Also renting a houseboat in Marathon key is a blast. Love the steamed shrimp shop just before the start of the 7 mile bridge. Cold draft beers and a bucket of steamed shrimp! West coast of Florida has the east coast beat all to hell in my opinion. Keys are nice. Some good beaches. Always wanted to start a little Thai restaurant in Clearwater Beach. Maybe one day.

Cent

Archived