Hottest American TV babe of the 60's or 70's

Dude_Le_Rude

for the guys from other countries, sorry, being raised in the US, I haven't seen too many of your TV babes... (lots of hot chicks on Benny Hill re-runs, however! Benny was a great ass grabber)

Daisy Duke instantly comes to mind.

Charlie's Angels, too.

Mary Ann, the farmer's daughter on Gilligan Island was hotter than Ginger the so-called movie star.

but one of the hottest...

Jeanie! of I Dream of Jeanie. Barbara Eden. never showed her belly button, but in some of the later years she was wearing some seriously HOT mini skirts!

"blink your tongue 10 feet long and lick my ass from accross the room, then get in the fucking bottle bitch" Andrew Dice Clay

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go with Barbera Feldon,Barbera Eden, Later on, Maureen Macormick aka Marsha Brady...but the one who really got me going was the woman who played "Mrs. Livingston" the Japanese maid on the courtship of Eddy's father an Asian Milf...even then they got me going, had no idea why of course...of the Charlies Angel bimbos, I like "Sabrina" Kate Jackson, she was smarter, and cuter to me...Same Same Mary anne on Gilligan's island...ah so many...vallarie Bertanelli was hot to...excuse me a minute, I need to wank down memory lane!

Mrs Peel from The Avengers. OK, not American, but I saw her on my American TV. Yowza! How can you not luv leather & bikinis & snakes and those high kicks! She had to be a B&D queen:

emma6.jpg

But you could take her home to momma too:

emmast01.jpg

Madonna/Whore? Me thinks so!

Cheers,

SD

"...There was a show with a black lady who playedd a nurse, I was pretty small but thought she was pretty hot.

Any idea what the show was or who she was?..."

I think the the Show was called "Julia" I forget her name...she was hot, I think she was also a singer, and married a talk show host, David Frost maybe?...add Batgirl and Catwoman to the list!

Archived