Tata Young

Torneyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been around singing and acting since she was 15 or so. Probably her best movie was ¨Ñ¡ÃÂÒ¹ÊÕá´§ or "The Red Bike Story", a cutsey coming of age film with her then male music partner Mos (who has since mostly faded into obscurity).

You can find her old man out and about in certain neighborhoods in BKK. He's a good guy, never met her mum. Their office is in the same building as mine on Silom.

More pix-n-stuff at her website: http://www.tatayoung.com

Hmmm, she even made Wiki

Cheers,

SD

I wish more thai singers had websites, tata's has gone through a few versions, parts of this one appear not to work very well so it has a nice thai feel to it. I still think her first album was the best, chan rak tur is a lovely song.

'Still prefer Jintara ...but Tata is great as well'

I should bloody well think so!!!!

i just wanted to give my two satangs about tata. yeah, she's depicted as this sexy thai icon in her miniskirt but to me she's not that hot.

i mean i see her in 7-11 shop displays yanking her trousers down, with her thumb on her new disc Dangerous, as if it just "has to come off" but she's still to me not that hot. anybody agree? :dunno:

for my eyes she's not even like Britney good girl, mickey mouse club :o, gone slutty icon hot to my eyes. admittedly she looks ok all tarted up, but i might have been soured by meeting her numerous times including three days ago. she's sweet friendly, but very common and has a sort of muted isaan look to her thanks to her genetic farang-ness.

anyway. god bless her and her dhoom dhoom. just see hotter girls in mars magazine every month. anyway this is off topic.

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived