Tata Young

Torneyboy

I kinda agree, but I am thinking that this is because of knowing her and her family for so many years. Kinda like a daughter to me...

She has a hot bod, but so do a lot of early 20-somethings here. I agree that the "new image" is entirely *not* her personality. I do think she is cute tho'.

But I think the Brittany is just a trailer trash pre-cow (i.e., she'll be 150Kg when she's 30) who tries way too hard to be "sexy" but is just a trollop.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used to be in my tutor group, along with Joni Anwar, and neither of them used to make it to school very often. From when she was 11 or 12, her contract prohibited her from taking part in any school shows or performances, lest she harm her precious little voice. Nice enough kid but her absences meant she was miles behind academically and she hated attention being drawn towards her by teachers trying to help.

Remember meeting her personal tutor a few years later and she was still struggling with the basics, though I am sure she was crying all the way to the bank.

She came to fame when she won a singing contest at age 14 or so. Papa is from Youngstown, Ohio ... if I remember right. Tata has had her ups and downs. Oddly enough, a lot of young Thais do not like her -- say she will do anything to get publicity. (They point to her brief "romance" with Paradon a couple of years ago.) They also poke fun at her less than perfect Thai.

Tata was lucky enough to start singing when the look krueng fad was at its height. Good singer though, no question about that.

Nice looking girl - saw her at The Emporium once,

but a good singer?

Come on - this is bubble gum pop at its most revolting!

"The Thai Britney".

Her "English Speaking" album flopped in the USA. She was viewed as a "try-hard".

Let's see her actually play a musical intrument some time, and sing without effects swamping her voice.

How anyone can she's "musical" when you've got bands like LOSO, Taxi, Sip Lor etc. in Thailand doesn't know much about music I'm sorry to say.

Moo Noi.

MooNoi said:

Nice looking girl - saw her at The Emporium once,

but a good singer?

Come on - this is bubble gum pop at its most revolting!

"The Thai Britney".

Na that's the divine one, I have film of Jintara singing and dancing to 'I did it again' or rather miming to it, she also copies beyonce on the cover of luktung sa orn 8. Bubble gum pop is revolting, as is almost all string, sheer torment.

Archived