are you a sucker if you have a thai girl?

belfastish

Hi!

As always there are exceptions but basically you are right. I have never lived permantly in Thailand but I have spent an awful lot of time there and had had Thai Girl friends. Not such a long time ago I had a rude wake up call. A lady that was very good at pretending to like me suddenly saw a younger asian bloke and just took of without saying a word. After that she just pretended that I didn't exist. Let's face it. Thailand is one of the most racist countries in the world. Most of them don't like us farangs at all. The smiles on their faces don't mean anything at all.

When Thai girls say that Thai men are no good they might mean when thay are saying it but when the chips are down they prefer to fuck with a Thai man. Why do you think that bar girls will fuck you for money and imediatley aftewards go and spend their money on a Thai male prostitute.

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:

Why do you think that bar girls will fuck you for money and imediatley aftewards go and spend their money on a Thai male prostitute.

Love to know where you dug up this gem. Are you speaking specifically or are you implying that if a BG has a Thai boyfriend and spends money on him, he is automatically a "male prostitute"?????

More a "pimp" in my opinion, but two different issues and maybe I have misinterpreted your post.

Just curious

"Why do you think that bar girls will fuck you for money and imediatley aftewards go and spend their money on a Thai male prostitute"

sure it happens those guys can among other places be picked up in patpong, but I'd say its few of the money the farangs throw in that end up in the thai gigilos pockets :)

excuse me but if you go back and read the bucking question you might learn that i was asking a question to LEARN about thai girls mainly cause i read private dancer and thats the impression it gives you.

i want to hear some of them are geniune,ppl who jumped at me for this question must be questioning if they are a sucker but as someone say what if i am im happy,fair enough i maybe should have worded the question different.

yes ive been in los once and yes i went out of nana.

me and my mate accutally met bar staff,not go-go girls but i normall beer garden,they sat and talked to us then they took us for thai food and didnt even want any food themselves.

them seemed nice and didnt talk about sex money etc,thats another reason why i ask you`s (the ppl on the forum who know more than me cause im going back there and its hard not to get sucked into the thai girl thing so im tryed to learn about them with your answers im not trying to say i know what there like cause i dont.

sorry to all if i offended

Hi!

I was not speaking about girls who have a pimp/boyfriend who gets their money. I was speaking about girls who after a ST with a farang will go and pay a Thai giggolo to fuck them. Just go to some Karaoke bar outside the main tourist beat in Pattaya and see for yourself. I have been there and also girls that i have known as friends for a long time have told me about it. There have been posts about this in the past so there are for sure others that know as well. Mind you, I'm not saying that this is the rule but it does happen. Bar girls, at least the experinced ones, are better actors than most academy award winners as long as they can play the part they know.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

sure it happens those guys can among other places be picked up in patpong, but I'd say its few of the money the farangs throw in that end up in the thai gigilos pockets

Probably not such a significant part but most likely more than people are aware of. Also don't forget the Thai boys on the prowl among the bar areas who are looking for girls that have a steady income which they can live of by pretending that they are the girls boy friends.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived