are you a sucker if you have a thai girl?

belfastish

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Take a visit to reality sometime. On second thought maybe you shouldn't. You might not like what you se. :)

regards

ALHOLK

Haha man, i just loved the way you wrote it, it was catchy and sounded like all of them are doing it!

Hell yeah, i know this shit happens, but those aren't the LT girls from gogo bars in the most cases, these are chicks from ST places, I'd never go for any of those girls myself. Most girls that work at a ST place will most likely not pass the STD tests. Friend of mine could tell a lot of stories about that topic.

Besides that i only know about stuff like that in BKK, i don't go to BKK anymore, girls have too much attitude, too much scamming, I rather go to Pattaya, there i have way more options to choose from... ERR i have a girlfriend, i dont have options :) <<< :o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My two cents worth.

You have been to LOS once. I have been 25 times and I have shared experiences with other guys some who have been going there for 30 years, who live in LOS permanently, who have married Thai women, and who have had long term relationships with women in and out of the bar scene.

Dude if you don't look good on paper then you won't get too far.

I know this applies in western society too but much more so in Thai society because it's a poor country.

If you have money and prepared to spend you are a Jai Dee ( good hearted person) but if you are broke then you are ( Jai dum) meaning you are you are not a good person.

Sounds ridiculous right? Unfortunately money is equated with love due to practical considerations.

Thai women want western guys because it pays off better for them and their families.

Don't let the smiles and politeness fool you. When it comes to the crunch, money talks.

On the bright side.If you are a young dude then you will need less money than an older guy trying to score a babe.

Outside of the nightlife scene, it is a case to case basis. People either like you or they don't, same anywhere really. Speaking ONLY IN GENEREL and ONLY about NIGHTLIFE! I would say they don't like us. Some of it is our own fault, we get drunk, throw money around, act like shit heads etc...Some of them just resent the hell out of us having more, and using it to fuck them...in others may have a customer they prefer, and may even marry him, but most of the time it is money that motivates all with these girls...it is the show and illusion that we pay for, enjoy it, and don't think too much! :) But in generel, I doubt they like us very much as a whole...now no doubt some dip shit will jump up and say "...they really do like me...I am a nice guy..." to wit I say

yeah whatever...

And yes, Some Bar girls do go to Boy bars, or other places and pay guys to fuck them...seems odd to me, but it does happen...not sure it is a norm...

Betafish for someone who said <<i dont mean to annoy or get at ppl who have a tg,but i believe the tg`s dont accually like farangs and all they want is money.>> you sure got them going here!

Thruth is whores probably the world over fuck for money, seems to be a pretty basic concept.

That said, Thai Girls who aren;t whores (vast majority of Thai women) think similarly to women the world over, with a few Asian differences and a few Thai differences.

I think women from poorer countries who are poor tend to look for a husband who can support her and her children/family beofre someone with good looks.

I find Asians as a group not so fussy about older fatter men, but that is changing, I've seen that first hand from Sillypore 1971 - 2005.

Those generalizations said, dont generalize about a race as a whole, but look at sub groups with in it.

Many girls I know hate to goo to Emporium, however some here have a girl from a different background that feels at home in Emporium.

Dont read the books, come over here and have some fun

DPG

belfastish said:

excuse me but if you go back and read the bucking question you might learn that i was asking a question to LEARN about thai girls mainly cause i read private dancer and thats the impression it gives you.

i want to hear some of them are geniune,ppl who jumped at me for this question must be questioning if they are a sucker but as someone say what if i am im happy,fair enough i maybe should have worded the question different.

Well, you answered my issue with this bit here. Private Dancer is a not very good book about WHORES. If you replace the TG with BG in your question, then it makes sense. But painting all Thai women, the 99+% who are NOT whores, with the same brush just is wrong.

Now you met some gals who were nice who may not have been working. I am sure you have met gals who are nice back in Farangland. For both sets of gals I ask: did they like you for you? How should I know? Only you can answer that question. It has nothing to do with if you are Irish or Thai.

Cheers,

SD

Thailand is one of the most racist countries in the world.

----------------------------

how many countries do you know as well and as long as Thailand?

In any case, doesn't seem to be the kind of racism that prevents guys to go back again, and again, and..., like the energizer Bunny. Maybe masochism?....

also girls that i have known as friends for a long time have told me about it.

---------------------------

yes, and usually they think like us that these girls plain stupid, or irremdiably screwed up from the P4P over-sexed activity.

Only a bit of knowledge about a very small percentage (<1%) of the whole population.

----------------------------------

which may not happen to be the worst 1% of the thai female population :up:.

Not to you, Susu, but while i understand that for many the safest way to enjoy the P4P is to have 2 or 3 stereotypes about the girls, which serve its purpose (of keeping things simple), I think some should stop acting/feeling like immature teenagers, when a girl dumps them. Happens every day, every place, boys dump girls, and girl dump boys, once the fizzle is gone.

<<Thailand is one of the most racist countries in the world.>>

have to agree and I've spent my life travelling and working in all parts of the wrold except South America (sigh)

Find me another country where a whore on her 21st birthday is given a gilt framed poster sized portrait of the countries leader in the 1900's and I;ll be amazed!

There nationalism, and with it the racism it brings are amazing, I find it leaves teh Japanese and Chinese way behind.

Face was always taught to me as a Chinese thing, Thais take the concept soooo much further than the Thais do.

DOG

BelgianBoy said:

Anyway, women are women same same all over the world, they all want security for themselves, kids & family.

All IMO of course.

Agree.

The manipulating, multiple-boyfriend scam artist bitches are most definitely in the minority. Most non-pros Thai, Indonesian or Brasilian girls I've known and dated are genuine, caring and usually faithfull. Their dream is to find a good man, settle down with him and raise a family.

The piranhas that make their living working falang/gringo/bule boyfriends for cash are by no means "the norm". And frankly, ANYONE who knows a bit about women should be able to spot these bitches almost immediately.

Archived