are you a sucker if you have a thai girl?

belfastish

Old Hippie said:

Speaking ONLY IN GENEREL and ONLY about NIGHTLIFE! I would say they don't like us. Some of it is our own fault, we get drunk, throw money around, act like shit heads etc...Some of them just resent the hell out of us having more, and using it to fuck them...in others may have a customer they prefer, and may even marry him, but most of the time it is money that motivates all with these girls...it is the show and illusion that we pay for,

I would second that entirely, I actually made a post about that 2 months ago. I would like to add something.

Girls don't start working at the bar disliking us. They go there with a bunch of hope, the longer they work and the longer they get treated like shit the more they don't like us. I'd say the biggest chance to find the real thing is to get a young girl who is not longer working than 1 year. (In general, there are exceptions)

And let's be honest

Money is important to everyone, if we men had the power to get a plasma tv by sweet talking a girl and having sex with her and she might be not totally unattractive we would do the same. If you are not too bad looking, nice to her and you can provide some security i think you get something decent in return. But I admit my hope is stronger than anything else. These girls been always good to me"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prosal said:

The piranhas that make their living working falang/gringo/bule boyfriends for cash are by no means "the norm". And frankly, ANYONE who knows a bit about women should be able to spot these bitches almost immediately.

100% correct!

All it needs is a little amount of sensebility. There are so many signs, starting by talking english on the phone, she has more gold than a rapper :), sick family, sick buffaloes, the way she looks at you etc... there are a billion of chances to spot them.

And let's waste some words about us men as well!

We find this hot, cute and sexy girl, she is good to us we are good to her, we are all excited about her and 2 weeks later after our return to falang country the excitement is not as big anymore but she is still waiting because we promised her the heaven on earth. WHY WE DO THAT? Because it is so fucking easy to bail out. She lives oceans away from us, we say stop and it stops, no strings attached. Because many of us actually like teir girls deeply but when it comes to commit by moving to Thailand or bringing her to Falang Paradise we simply don't have the guts, at least many of us.

What we leave behind is a girl that once had faith in us, we leave behind a shattered dream and a broken heart and she will know how to protect herself better when the next candidate is promising her the world!

belfastish said:

i was asking a question to LEARN about thai girls mainly cause i read private dancer and thats the impression it gives you.

Private Dancer is fiction, and a very angry book at that. It is based on real stories, but it takes a total idiot to have such experiences.

Having said that, there is some truth to the generalization you ask about. Just go to Hollywood disco or Excyte and you will see Thai BGs getting picked up by motocy taxi drivers and similar class.

However, there are many Thais, BGs and GTGs, who do prefer farang. Some like us for the looks, some for better behaviors, and others simply for economic security.

It is funny you mention being a total idiot...as I read that book, I was witnessing a guy go through a similar situation, and I recall saying jeez, what an asshole, I'd never do that...must have been the Karma dog biting me in the ass, but a few years later, I was wrapped up in the self induced hell that is Si Saket girl...so it can happen. To me, the biggest mistake we will make, is thinking we have any or all of this figured out...it is like boxing, you have your opponent on the ropes, kicking his ass, you drop your guard, and bam, you lose out cold! Frankly, I loved private dancer, not for the stereotype it did on the girls, but because of the reminder it gives to punters, could happen to anyone of us at anytime...

mr si saket with all due respect where its due:

looking back private dancer was so simplified stereotype hyped from page 1 to end that any excpet the most clueless dude couldn't have it figured out early on!

still of course it may be useful to get it spoonfed page by page of the horror a farang in bkk can create for himself being involved with BGs...

i forgot to mention aswell in bangkok the second bg i took home she had to lend me 2000 baht as i had to get travellers checks in the morning,is this normal she lifted it out of the atm.

she said in the morning she wanted 4000 back i gave her 3000 including the 2000 she lent me.

happened to anyone else?just though that was a bit strange.

belfastish said:

i forgot to mention aswell in bangkok the second bg i took home she had to lend me 2000 baht as i had to get travellers checks in the morning,is this normal she lifted it out of the atm.

she said in the morning she wanted 4000 back i gave her 3000 including the 2000 she lent me.

happened to anyone else?just though that was a bit strange.

Strange ? not at all, you are just a cheap charlie......

BB

BelgianBoy said:

Strange ? not at all, you are just a cheap charlie......

BB

Hahah, i want to meet THAT charlie who established this word ;)

Actually I am not into newbie bashing, but what the heck!

How old are you? It is embarassing enough to lend money from a whore, you always need enough money in the safe deposit box, call it a foreplay!

My questions is: You gave her 2000 for the loan money and 1000 for the night? or you gave her 1000 tip just like that?

If you didn't pay her 1000 for the night, what did you pay her then?

I know it is none of my business, but what you needed the 2000 baht for?

Archived