are you a sucker if you have a thai girl?

belfastish

i dont mean to annoy or get at ppl who have a tg,but i believe the tg`s dont accually like farangs and all they want is money.

yes im sort of new to this but whats you opinion?

is it posible for a tg to like you and ask no or very little money?

when i tg says thai men no good is she just saying that?

thanks i want to learn more about these thai girls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
belfastish said:

i dont mean to annoy or get at ppl who have a tg,

too late, already happenend ;) (J/K)

belfastish said:

but i believe the tg`s dont accually like farangs and all they want is money.

They like falangs, Falangs are like the "SEAGATE" to another world, they have bigger noses, they have bigger pensises and they have more money. Thai girls tell me that Thai men are all butterflies, they are all liars and they run faster than superman when they hear he got her pregnant. I'd say the most girls like us, some maybe not, up to them :)

belfastish said:

yes! But if you don't give her money, a job or an positive outlook on your common future she might take someone who can, but she will still like you!

belfastish said:

some do - some mean that!

belfastish said:

Make your own experience, If you like a girl and you get the idea she might be serious then give it a shot, it might be something great, it might be bullshit. I always say:"as long as it feels good and it makes me happy and i don't smell the shit, it cannot be wrong" Carpe Diem!

belfastish said:

i dont mean to annoy or get at ppl who have a tg,but i believe the tg`s dont accually like farangs and all they want is money.

Dude, you just made your first trip here and likely never got out of the Nana area and never met girls who were not "working" for a living. No offense, but you know shit about Thai women. Only a bit of knowledge about a very small percentage (<1%) of the whole population.

Methinks you are in NO position to ask this question.

Regards,

SD

LOL...

He already has! TG combine love and money in ways our culture doesn't! It is very dangerous on your part (OP) to use western thinking to judge TG that are in Thailand! Your question isn't a bad one...only dangerous! One should try and understand anothers culture and point of view before it's judged as wrong or right! This pursuit of understanding allows us to grow and evolve! Thai girls are working, living and moving through their society not ours. Their cultural norms and standards are different then the West ie...back home! Try and understand their POV and culture before asking if its wrong! Silly little boy...

SkiBum

FAT_AUSSIE said:

i am not going to buy in really but don't be too quick to believe the-all thai men are shit-we only love fat, old, white men crap...she probably has a Thai boyfriend now...

You are really depressing, you know that ? why generalise, specially about people here on the board ?????

My GF has been living with me here in Belgium for the last year.

Dont extrapolise your experiences to others, thanks.

BB

A licker maybe....but a sucker...never !!! :grinyes: :grinyes:

If you are a "sucker" of Thai girls, I would humbly suggest that you change venues on your second visit to LOS :neener:

Me thinks you have ventured into the twilight zone, but don't worry, the guys in the white shirts with very short hair cuts that stand outside Nana may be able to save you. :soapbox:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Archived