You know whats a bitch????

Say you really like one of these Thai gals, say you would love to be with them for a while.........say you want to just dive into a relationship.......caution to the wind.....maybe a sexy Thai gal is a dream of yours....................maybe you really want to trust the girl you are with........and make sure she trusts you....maybe you really want to love this one, with everything you got.........she's poor, has a good heart.......she is good......

So i'll tell you what a bitch is......

In the back of mind I always contimplate if what she is telling me is the truth.............that's a bitch......I WANT to trust this gal with all my heart.......but I cant.......because of history I have heard of other Thai gals............

......Is looking into their eyes enough to tell.?

Sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are some....too drunk to check....you figure it out....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In the back of mind I always contimplate if what she is telling me is the truth.............that's a bitch......I WANT to trust this gal with all my heart.......but I cant.......because of history I have heard of other Thai gals............".

Well, here is the short of it in my opinion, time and observation and a willingness to end a relationship are the keys.

I could bore you with all the details (I won't) but I have had 2 relationships since I have been living in Thailand (2 years). The first was with a 30 year old University Grad who was in sales for an IT equipment distributor with headquarters in Singapore. Her first e-mail to me was from work (after we had met at Lucifers, a Disco by Patpong). I checked out the company and indeed it was an IT Distributor headquartered in Singapore. I thought I had won the lottery. But, she turned out to be what we in the West would call a pathological liar. And, I proceeded to ignore the obvious (I would say the signals but in truth much more blatant because I thought I had won the lottery and thought I would never be so lucky again I ignored the obvious - deception and manipulation on her part).

The second is now my wife. Not nearly as intelligent as the first and almost totally lacking in sophistication and the ability to lie. She had worked in a manufacturing faciltiy that employess about 3,000 Thai ladies and few men. These women work long hours and have little opportunity to socialize. And, so there is a large amount of internal socialization. Which results in the fact that there are a lot of Tom, lady relationships. That is, 2 ladies together with one acting and looking like a man, a Tom. (I have been to a "family" outing for this company and have seen pictures of other company events, so, I know this is completely true.

Anyway, my 2nd relationship, now my wife, early on told me she had had only one "significant" relationship before me and it was with a Tom. I observed that she said this openly and honestly and she told me many other things that showed she was forthright and not deceptive.

I also observed her behavior with other people over a long time in many different situations. And, she has always been straightforward, kind and "ethical" (by the way, she happens to be in the Muslim minority (born and raised in BKK)).

The point I am trying to get to is that having been burnt once by a "GTG", I was sceptical but decided to give it one more try. If I was burnt a 2nd time my plan was to get out of Thailand.

Because I took time and observed and was willing to take off the blinders (which I was not willing to do the first time), I was able to see that the lady I was involved with was trustworthy.

And, I have complete confidence in her.

Not to say she is perfect and there are no problems - but, trust isn't one of them.

Hey mn

It is tough if you are looking for a relationship.

I go around with a part time girlfriend and other girls will often ask "can you find a farang for me?"

What they mean is can you find a walking wallet for me.

Money matters in LOS, as in many places.

Sounds like you are nearly heartbroken and a little under the influence of alcohol, drowning sorrows?

Move on, there are a million of em out there.

Edge said:

Sounds like you are nearly heartbroken and a little under the influence of alcohol, drowning sorrows?

I dunno if heartbroken is the appropriate word for that, i think he is more disappointed about his own behavior. I can truely feel what he is saying and i bet my ass that 90% of the posters here have been there too.

EVERYONE is giving you the advise to see the alarm signs and everyone claims that you are a blinded and naive man when you are falling for a girl in a relative short period of time.

Since bad news is spreading faster than good news you are subconciously under the influence of negative experiences that have been reported to you. I am confident that EVERYONE has been there before.

Every individual is dealing different with that case, I am trying not to think too much about it, but sometimes it is just overwhelming me and I think to myself "this is too good to be true"

I know i have a genuine girl right now and there are mayn people that back up my opinion, such as my friends, her ex who recognized her from what i wrote about her on this board, a girl who works in a different bar, who has never seen my tilac before, who really wants to hook me up with her best friend, even she tells me that I don't have to worry about anything, and most importantly, i know deep in my heart and my soul that she is a good girl, all this happy tears of hers, the 25k Baht ring she bought for me, not accepting big amounts of money....

... all this is supposed to make me feel happy and secure.

When she tells me that her daddy is vomitting since 3 days I am silently thinking to myself "na? na? na? c'mon, ask me for money already!!!", instead of that i should be sorry for her dad!

I guess it is right to say that I AM A BITCH, because this girl never gave me a reason to doubt anything she say.

"...I dunno if heartbroken is the appropriate word for that, i think he is more disappointed about his own behavior. I can truely feel what he is saying and i bet my ass that 90% of the posters here have been there too..."

I'll disagree here...I think it is 98+% with the rest lieing about it... I have been brutally honest about my various failed attempts at relationships, 2 inparticular. One post I made, I laid the whole thing out, from start to finish, and madeit a point to say No one was more shocked by my behavior than I was. The result was I was bruttally attacked by some asshole who was in denial about a worse situation he was/maybe still is involved in. I got lots of supportive PMs from guys saying they had been in the same or worse, but wouldn't post about it, for fear of a similar attack.

Point is, we need to be open and honest about all of this, the good and the bad. Most of us will never meet, unless we really want to and make an effort to do so. So why lie, deceive or attempt to hide the truth? As this is anonymous, no harm in opening up...

Archived