Gary Glitter up to his old ways. <SIGH>

Guest baldrick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get pissed off with Stories like this..........where is all the evidence?.

i'm not defending Glitter as he done bad things in the past,but..........

i read the article while at work today and it prompted a lively discussion.

where is the evidence he is sleeping with any of these Girls?.

they might be Maids for all we know,is anyone living in Thailand who might have 14 Y.O. Girls working as Maids a pervert?.

can we believe the quotes from the locals?.

could they have been paid to say this or 'maybe' the NOTW made them them up for a Story?.

come on Phil we both know the 'NOTW' likes to print juicy stories.

he is photographed in Town with a Girl,might there be an innocent explanation?.

might they have been shopping for the Evening meal?.

if i walk down Bangla with a Girl does it mean she must be a BG?.

OK,i agree he probably is doing something wrong given his track record but Papers like the 'NOTW' are always looking for malicious stories like this.

and news like this sell Papers and keep his Name in the Public Domain.

personally i think it's better if we forget about Him and stop keep bringing his Name up.

but if anyone can show me proof he is doing anything untoward to these Girls then i will retract all these words.

sayjann said:

if i walk down Bangla with a Girl does it mean she must be a BG?.

No, but from what I've read.....most Popes are Catholic and most fat dogs make rude smells !! :neener: :neener:LOL...

On a serious note, I had to laugh at the neighbours comment...." he has been here about a month and we've seen him with 3 different girls"....

O my Buddha, imagine anyone being that promiscuious in Thailand..... 3 girls in a month....what's the world coming to... would never happen to any of the guys here...5555 (3 a day more likely)

sayjann, old son, if you only had 3 girls during a month long visit to Phuket, we would never have got to read.....sayjann's visit...Day 45678....part 5269847 :stirthepo:neener::stirthepo

SERIOUS FOOTNOTE: All above said in jest and relates to quantities NOT age. If any of the allegations contained in the newspaper acticle are in fact true, then I hope the sick fcuk gets everything that is due to him and more. :cussing::yeahthat:

Flashermac said:

Oddly enough, I the decades I've lived here I don't recall knowing anyone who had a FOURTEEN year old maid. But maybe Cambodia is different.

:dunno:

According to Ms Hoy (who is Khmer), girls as young as 11 and 12 are sometimes "rented out" as maids to other Khmer families. The reason being is that the girls' families are too poor to feed, clothe and send them to school. It seems like it's akin to putting them up for adoption. (Last comment speculation on my part.)

HH

Guest lazyphil

<<It seems like it's akin to putting them up for adoption. (Last comment speculation on my part.) >>

So GG is some sort of social worker now, thats a turnaround :: ::

Archived