World Cup 2006 in Germany

limbo

Sayjann, Spain will fail again and again and again as soon as the tournament starts. I don't know what it is with these guys, they have great players, but as soon as they need to deliver the goods, they're not home????

Sayjann, listen to Limbo for once. This guy was born on Spanish soil (remember :) ) and he knows what he's talking about.

When it come to such tournaments Spain is a failure.

And let me state this - if Spain were to achieve a better performance on the WC (result-wise) than I promise to every one of you on this board that I WILL walk down Soi Cowboy dressed up as a katoey. You have my word! :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibbs.

i saw all the Germany Games in Confederation Cup (i think that was what it was called) and they looked good.

a younger Team than usual and the Home Nations normally do well with all that National fervour and suchlike.

look at South Korea in 2002,normally that type of Team would do nothing.

'And let me state this - if Spain were to achieve a better performance on the WC (result-wise) than I promise to every one of you on this board that I WILL walk down Soi Cowboy dressed up as a katoey. You have my word!'

so what is the actual bet?.

Spain to get so far?,Spain to get further than Portugal?.

whatever it is and you lose than i want Photographic evidence of you on Cowboy posted on this Board.

i'm sure some of our BKK residents would be happy to take a few Photos.........:chili:

Sayjann,

so what is the actual bet?.

Spain to get so far?,Spain to get further than Portugal?.

Yep, that one, the latter.

Now since we're talking business Sayjann, how about you doing the same if Stevo's USA out-results the English?

Or are you.... pok pok pok poooooooook.

P.S. your chilli wasn't working in your last reply to me :)

Limbo,

I'd name you as photographer to shoot the evidence. ;)

Archived