Ex pats - do you take bg's to your home?

sonic

tilac said: I was alone at that moment but did not want to see her and asked her to leave. Well she didn't want that and I had to call security to get her off the floor. Quite a scene there in the corridor !

Wouldn't it have been easier to invite her in for a little while and then make an excuse for her to leave, like you had to go out to meet someone? Calling security to remove someone who you've been seeing and who just wants to visit you is just a bit OTT. She must have thought you were a right psycho.

So my lesson learned / advice:

* Meet someone outside first before taking her home

* Never give yr address in emails, chat or SMS

* Never show yr passport or lastname

* Buy another SIM card just for yr girly contacts so you will not be bothered when inconvenient

* Stay at a place that has good security and doesnt allow strangers in or even people they know without a key or keycard

* Stay at a place thats discrete, not too small (then they will know you too personally), not facing a main road and take a room on a high floor.

You must lead a very relaxed life. Do you keep all your little rules on a bit of paper in your wallet in case you forget one, after all there are so many!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived