Ex pats - do you take bg's to your home?

sonic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Just ask anyone who has ever tried."

Uh,... HT, I did exactly that (i.e. take girls to my apartment) for about 2-3 years without a single problem (granted it was 5-6 years ago). Most of my friends at the time did the same, many of those single still do.

Hang around the barscene long enough and you will become quite good at spotting the basket cases, and avoid them.

Seems you are (once again :) ) doing some serious generalizing based on your own experiences and beliefs.

Sanuk!

HIGH_THAIED said:

Hi Harry,

Have bad experience somewhere along the way?

HT

I think 'we' have all been in bad-relationships at one time or another in our lives. Fortunately for me I have been lucky in the LoS & avoided such heartache. But I know of so many that haven't been so fortunate in their 'relationships' with TG's.

Hi,

"But is as you say, was 5-6 years ago. "

Which is irrelevant as far as your post goes. See this sentence:

"Just ask anyone who has ever tried." (bolding is mine)

"Would you do the same today? With the same comfort level?"

If single, yes.

Sanuk!

Edit : Hmmm, looks like it did get posted on the first try. Connection was crappy for a bit.

Hi,

"My point is, that you would have to be crazy, to do today. While in a relationship with another. You disagree?"

You did not specify being in a relationship in your original post.

Two very different subjects as far as I am concerned.

I may have read your post wrong but to me it read that bringing a bargirl to your apartment is *always* a bad idea according to you, regardless of being in a relationship or single. With that I disagree.

Sanuk!

Archived