Ex pats - do you take bg's to your home?

sonic

but he is a popular guy with an apt that would rent for about 150,000 baht month so you can understand the little princess thinking she has hit the jackpot - particularly as he only takes young looking newbies who no doubt have yet to learn the reality of the game they are working in. This guy is a prime candidate for Gladfly's solution.
If he is living in a 150,000 baht a month condo, he'll get quite a few clingers even if he is 85, bald, his breath reeks, his body smells and he weighs 400 pounds. And if he is even half way good looking and polite, his problems will be far far worse. There is another problem I didn't mention - sometimes BGs, particularly the younger ones, are in possession of things you simply don't want found in your place. If he can afford 150,000 Baht a month, he can afford, and should rent or buy, a second place.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur with those who say no. I had a bargirl stalk me and constantly ring me at 4:30am probably when she just finished with another customer.

she started buying stuff for my apartment, food, cutlery whatever. Now that I can cope with but ringing me at 4:30am when ive been out on the piss and only just fallen asleep and have to be up at 8am is a major fucking pain in the ass.

I have also reconciled with my girlfriend who i love dearly and i dont want that bitch rocking up at my apartment. It is a secure building but i dont imagine its all that hard for her to get access as the staff have seen her before.

Ive already had a string of girls back there and im waiting for the hotel or restaurant staff to figure which one is my girlfriend and start telling her what ive been up to. When i was a tourist the hotel staff loved telling my girlfriend that i had two girls up to my room the night she was sitting at home and i was supposedly in bed sound asleep cause i was too tired to see her.

dont give out your phone number when drunk, i cant actually remember giving her my number but it has created many problems. I cant go to soi cowboy without her hassling me. She walked into Afterskool and starting screaming at me because I was trying to dodge her and the staff there were not happy. I would have been even less happy if i had been in the middle of business.

emmitt said:

dont give out your phone number when drunk, i cant actually remember giving her my number but it has created many problems.

I have had BGs play with my phone (this I do not mind if they ask first) and then call themselves so they can have my number. Those occasions lead to a very stern dressing down to said BG from me and no further business!!! :onfire:

Cheers,

SD

I forgot to mention the BG who stabbed "her" Farang in the chest when he suggested that since he was 60 and she was just 18, she really would be better off with a younger boyfriend. The gal looked shocked and said, "You no want me?". He tried to explain (in English) that he simply thought he was too old for her. The gal instead felt he was trying to dump her. She calmly walked into the kitchen, returned with a long knife -- and tried to plunge it into the guy's heart! Fortunately, it was one of those cheap Thai knives and bent on striking his ribs.

There are some real "psychos" out there.

I doubt if anyone now remembers a poster from long ago named "DrEvil". He married a BG and took her back to his country, where she went totally whacko. I can't remember half of the things she did, but I know she once tried to burn down his parents' house. He had a hell of a time getting rid of her, since he had registered their marriage. After he finally did, he accidentally discovered his long missing mobile phone -- buried in the garden.

I have never been tempted to form a 'liason' with a BG, as there are really too many 'nice' girls to choose from to be bothered with the ones of arguably low moral character. That said I would only trust a Thai female about as far as I could throw her. *not that I condone in anyway physical violence towards others*

I think I'd get a decent hotel room for the night if I had a girl I didn't trust to bring back to my place. Getting a seperate apartment just for doing the deed is strange to me, but I'm also poor. I try not to give the girls any reason to start stalking me. I simply look at it as a business transaction and boot them out when we're done. I dont go for the GFE or sweet talk and buy them shit. That's just asking for trouble with a BG imo.

>>>For those that live in Thailand, do you ever take BG's back to your home or make do in ST hotels?<<<

Hahahha. Is a SERIOUSLY bad idea, no matter where you live, for all the VERY obvious reasons. Playing with whores is great fun, but bringing them into your 'real' life, is beyond getting stupid. Just ask anyone who has ever tried.

It will be the same story, almost every single time, save just a very rare few.

HT

Archived