Ozzy bloke hanged

"As we can see thou from quite a few posters on this board this sort of punishment is not unpopular rather there seem some here who get some sort of perverse pleasure out of the misery of others. I think their attitudes are a sad reflection on their own state of mind. This hang em high attitude seems to give them a real kick or is it the fact that they see someone who they think is sadder than themselves and thus gives them the feeling that they are better than the poor unfortunate who is getting executed. Regardless of the crime it would give me no great pleasure to see someone executed rather i would feel that as a society we have completely failed when the only solution is to take someones life"

Sad indeed ::

ib13, feeling sorry for humanity at this point in time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having lived in Singapore, I can assure eveyone that the authorities are far more tolerant of visitors than Singaporeans in terms of applying the law. By that I mean, you have to do something very bad to be prosecuted. Many smaller cases never make a court - the prosecution is dropped and the person told to never come back to Singapore. Singapore for all its faults, is however consistent in certain areas - this is one of them and there is no leniency for anybody.

Well he said he did it to pay off for his brother. Ok, but what he was doing was wrong. He knew the chances.. You roll the dice and he crapped out... End of story... I don't pitty him one bit..The U.S. needs to start doing this to the mules also. You get caught you die... I know this will start a war or debate.. Just my point of view..The biggest joke here now in the U.S. is they are trying to stop the excution of "Tookie" Williams. One of the founding members of the Gang The Crips.. He is a changed man,Well changed or not put the needle to him. He killed 4 people. Was found gulity and sentenced to die.. Appeals all done... Sharpen the needle.. They are trying to get all these movie and music stars to plead for him.. There are better things to plead for. kids needing food schooling. People needing housing and on and on.. This is my view..

Isn't it very interesting that AFTER criminals are caught, very are soooo sorry for what they did...drug runners, killers, politicians, etc.

Of course, before they are caught they are now where near any type of a "sorry".

Fire up ol' sparky and fry 'em!

Tired of my tax dollar supporting these deadbeats!!!

Hi Dean.

i agree i do not know anything about the system in the US apart from what i read.

but i understood the Death Penalty was re-introduced in 1976,if im wrong than many apologies.

the case in the UK you are referreing to has raised many points in the UK.

the 2 Kids killed a 4-5 y.o Child after abducting him,setting fire to his body and then putting him across a railway line so that he was cut in half.

that is PURE EVIL.

the Kids involved were around 12 Years old and the do-gooders said they didn't know what they were doing and should be looked after and educated to the fact that killing was not very nice,after all they were only poor little Boys.

that is TOTAL BOLLOCKS,to do what they did took prescence of mind and thinking as they went along.

they knew what they were doing.

they served a few Years in some 5* Young Offenders Hotel and had many advantages that many Kids i know have no access to.

they have been released and have new identies are being protected around the clock by the Social Services and Police which the People in the UK are paying for.

and they will be protected until the Day they die.

that to me is all BOLLOCKS as those 2 Kids should have been jailed for LIFE,never to see the outside World again.

but if they had been sentenced to die then i would have first in the queue to end their lives.

they were EVIL BARSTARDS and i have no problem with the ages.

perhaps i should apply for the job in Singapore?.

So TB??

It just means the guy's actions would be answering others' needs. I'm not quite sure stupid TV shows are much better than heroine :doah:

But I sure know which of both gave me the best times ::

Random, champagne period

Flashermac, Does your friend have young children? Would he want to see them become addicts, drop out of school, abuse him and his wife? Would he want to see his children finally leave home and live with a group of their addict friends, share needles and have communal sex?

I'm sure not, so why advocate legalising drugs? It's beyond me.

Archived