Ozzy bloke hanged

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
packy said:

If we execute the Dealers, Importers, and ALL of those involved, we will dry up the market.

Totally wrong. In this cenario we make drugs more expensive and therefore the profits bigger!

If we legalize it - under some kind of govermental supervision - we will stop the profits and therefore the interest of the drug-lords. And we will stop crimes based on procurement at the same time.

MaW

that they were given new identities. I have no idea whats happened to them since then.

LOL ! ROFLMAO !

As MaW has kindly pointed out, thats kinda the idea with witness protection ! ::

A lot of people would be very worried if you'd ended that with 'one of them works in grocery store just down the road from my place' .....

I'm assuming that if the two young adults are evil incarnate, they would be up to their old ways and be found out. Unless their appearance changed drastically in the 5-6 years they were incarerated, someone would recognize them, as their pictures were plastered over the television and newspapers for quite a long time. By the way, how does a Witness Protection Program work in the U.K? Its such a small country geographically that I would assume that it would be hard to hide someone in even the deepest, darkest holes of Britian. If someone was determined to find them, it wouldn't be an impossible task.

I haven't heard the why of it, but the drug smuggler who was (rightfully) hanged: If he was doing it because his deadbeat twin brother had racked up a load of debt with the Mafia, why wasn't the deadbeat twin brother the one trying to smuggle? And since this guy got caught, does that eman the deadbeat twin still owes the money? I sure hope so.

Just a little clarification in case anyone is wondering about the two boys mentioned previously;

The two boys who killed the young baby/kid should never have been released. Here's why;

The two boys, Robert Thompson and John Venables were both ten at the the time. The boy they kidnapped, James Bulger, was 2. The most shocking thing with this crime was the age of the killers... Ten. James was with his mum in a shopping centre, when the two boys took him by the hand and led him out of the centre. They eventually led him to a railway line, although on the way they kicked and beat him to the point that the kid's legs could hardly carry him, this was over a 3 mile/3hour period. They didn?t set fire to him as earlier mentioned; they fuckin stoned him half to death though, can?t decide which is worse. Then they placed his body over a railway line, waited for a train to come and then walked off before the train cut the half naked boy in half, still alive but unable to move owing to his 42 injuries deriving from iron bars, stones, bricks, and kicks (even left a puma imprint on the childs face). There is still speculation by police that the boys may even have sexually assaulted him, based on forensic evidence 'below the waist' and bruising to the rectum (later transpired that they inserted batteries inside him). 38 people in Liverpool seen the boy with the two older boys - some of the people remember seeing James with blood on his face, cuts and bruises and being carried by the older boys (one carrying feet, the other carrying arms). Why no one called the police is real bizarre. Most people thought he was a younger brother or something. One old lady insisted they take him to police, but was too old to follow them to the station.

The two boys spent 6 years in a boy?s home, with a new identity. Now, they roam the streets with a new life under the protection and guidance of the government. Contrast this with the Australian guy who was hanged for carrying a small amount of heroin.... Jesus sure is a fucked up world we live in. The two little fuckers that killed James Bulger should have spent the rest of there lives in prison, never to be released.

Wasn?t there a case here about 8 years ago involving two Fellang who killed a bar girl? They beat her around the head with a concrete slab until she died, and then threw her in a canal. I think they served 3 years, then got a pardon and deported. Again, compare this to the drug trafficker. Crazy, fucked up world we live in...

[batty said:

The two boys spent 6 years in a boy?s home, with a new identity. Now, they roam the streets with a new life under the protection and guidance of the government. Contrast this with the Australian guy who was hanged for carrying a small amount of heroin.... Jesus sure is a fucked up world we live in. The two little fuckers that killed James Bulger should have spent the rest of there lives in prison, never to be released.

Wasn?t there a case here about 8 years ago involving two Fellang who killed a bar girl? They beat her around the head with a concrete slab until she died, and then threw her in a canal. I think they served 3 years, then got a pardon and deported. Again, compare this to the drug trafficker. Crazy, fucked up world we live in...

I don't think those kids would have got away so easily in Singapore. Same with the 2 falang who murdered the bargirl. They'd be dead by now. The point is Singapore has very tough laws and they are rigidly enforced. Take it or leave it.

Archived