Christmas Eve

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

i very seldom go in churches, sermons can be long and boring and churches here can be vely cold, in los my mrs isn't a hardcore temple goer, now and then she'll go and i'll tag along.....thought the odd trip to a church here on special occassions cant do any harm.....but the pubs dont skrimp on heating their premisis.....er, now where were we going xmas eve again :o

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" International church at Bangkok christian college at Surasak BTS station is having a service on both on the 24th and 25th. t they are not in the chapel though. They are in the smaller auditorium above the parking garage. If you enter at the Sathorn gate you will see signs. "

Maybe its just me but temperatures of 30C and xmas just don't seem that compatible!

Guest lazyphil

Is your Mrs being a Christian something of an anomaly in her home province/town--Korat?.....I understand in bkk there are considorable amounts of thai christians--any idea how long christian heritage is in los, when or in fact were they missionised and by whom if it is the case.....anyway, just put the tree up and the lights are working, usually is customary to bugger around trying to find a new bulb to make the circuit :: :xmassmile ....now wheres my sinatra and elvis xmas hits cds!

My wife is a Buddhist but like Christian sermonies. She nags me about this and that regarding church, and I refuse to go.

I have said I will accompany her to Buddhist sermonies in respect for her faith, but will not put my foot in a churhc because she like the "feeling" of it. I do not like the "feeling" of a dogmatic and homophobic church that actively works against my interests in a number of issues.

As I respect her by attending her sermonies she can respect me by not draging me to Christian sermonies.

Archived