Games Ideas Wanted for GoGo Bar

David_66_UK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the invite and keep us posted on the venue. I will arrive in BKK on 13 Jan at 2315. Perhaps I will have time to partake in the festivities.

This is where the BKK early closing starts to "hurt" ::. I have never had the need in recent years to become an expert on late night drinking haunts - I have settled on late night drinking in the Sukhumvit late night "al-fresco bizarre" :D, with the occassional lock in at Nana......... and in the "good old days" I was in the Patpong Beer Bars until the sun came up. ::

Although maybe this is where a private room would have a major advantage worth considering, despite my earlier comments...........anyone want to PM me about any other suggestions / possibilities for after hours drinking??

chuck6660

Although you may well make last orders, but maybe keep an eye on these threads - might well be things going on a bit later - even if it is "only" in the Sukhumvit Bizarre.

KS

Some of my friends and I held a 'lollipop suck-off contest' once in Obsessions (before it turned into a katoey bar!). Was good fun and the girls got a good kick out of it.

I am pretty sure that I know what you are describing (and the sort of thing I was also thinking of) , but as I will be in BKK the Friday the 6th Jan maybe I will pop around to Gullivers and you can demonstrate for me - just so I am clear :: :: - actually it might be an idea for me to make sure I pop down anyway, just so I can pick some "brains" from any folk who are around. :D

I hope it meets all your expectations...and sufficient days are allowed for you to recover and sober up in time for the wedding ;-)

The Stag Party is definately Friday 13th Jan - the wedding date is not fixed :o but it sure as shit will not be on Saturday 14th! :D :D :D

A variation would be blinding the person placing the sticker with the goal to place it on a nipple

I like the idea, especially the blind fold bit - could be something which applies to either the guy or the gal depending on the game.

I think also games where not only is their a prize, but maybe also a forfeit / penalty.

OK. Each guy has a bingo card with say 9, or as many as you want (depends how much time and money you have), random numbers on it and every time they all go into a bar they each try to find a girl with the same number as one of the numbers on their card. If they find one then they have to buy her a drink and only then can they cross the number off. Obviously the first person to cross off all their numbers wins and gets a prize, which could be anything, but bar fines seem to be popular. The last guys I saw doing it were wearing white tee shirts with their bingo card drawn on the front with marker pen, which made it look a lot more fun and everyone could see how the other guys were doing. :xmsgrin:

i wouldn't want to see you naked with your arse in the air.......

That might be the downside to Twister........... ::........but the BG's are amazingly flexible be a shame not to use it :: could also maybe use the spin the arrow thingy for other things?? I will mull that over.

A couple of dumb (?) questions............am I right in saying that civilisation has arrived in Bangkok...........in the shape of the aerosol cans of whipped cream?

Sex Toys..........do they have sex shops in BKK?.........or is it still an official no-no, with just basic stuff in the Farang markets...........I am thinking about the "fun" stuff.......and perhaps more hardcore things to offer as prizes. ::

Archived