Games Ideas Wanted for GoGo Bar

David_66_UK

This was my last post on my Stag Night thread............

Regarding the suggestions from other folk for a Private Room, the "problem" I will have is that I will not know whether I am preparing for 5 folk or 500.............

I honestly don't mind if no one turns up............BUT I don't want to have spent money on anything or hire a room / venue that would be a complete waste of time and money without other folk being around. However something like 500 crates of beer would not be a complete waste of money, cos I would drink it all myself anyway........even if I had to stay out late to do so

Having said all that, the games idea with the gals is a good idea and is also something I had thought about - ANYTHING different seems to liven up the average night in a gogo bar - but it would have to be something in a regular bar / gogo - so even if it did cost me money (for cream pies and free booze) I could at least pretend I was not alone and that the other customers were my freinds Then it just comes down to exactly what and how much I am going to put my hand in my pocket for.

I had PM from Soi Cowboy to organise something in his bar and when I land in Thailand in Jan I will also be able to have a chat to DC10 to see what they can suggest / offer as well as having a chat to Soi Cowboy...........so some sort of "fun and games" with the gals in a bar / gogo seems like it will also be on the Agenda. Whilst I have no great objections to the "shows" (apart from I find them as boring as sh#t) or any games that involves a BG seeing how many cucumbers she can stuff up her arse - I tend to like stuff which is more "fun", including for the gals, even if also "rude" - as I find it makes the atmosphere more fun.

I think I will start a seperate "Games Ideas Wanted" thread!

I am going on the presumption that I will be making a deal with a specific GoGo Bar to set something up in advance - it will probably be one of the smaller gogo bars - ie not a Hollywood or a Carousel (unless of course it involved the bucking bronco!)

I am thinking along the lines of "Party Games" involving the gals rather than anything purely like a sex show.........but if these games are of an adult type, all the better.........From experiance, anything that involves an element of competition between the gals goes down well / generates some excitement / a healthy (?) competitive spirit............especially when mixed with free drinks for them.

Any ideas folks? What would you LIKE to see in a gogo bar to liven up an average evening?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm....sounds like I may well miss out on a fun night, unless possibly it is scheduled on Jan 20th. I'll be in Cambo on an extended diving trip...but may well be able to return by the 20th.

Regardless, I hope it meets all your expectations...and sufficient days are allowed for you to recover and sober up in time for the wedding ;-)

Games? Well, to be tacky and recalling playing 'spin the bottle' as a kid, maybe the adult version is 'spin the p*ssy', hence you'd need a suitable turntable. Okay, bad idea!

Less tacky would be obtaining adhesive stickers...to be placed by attendees on their favorite (nude?) gals. Gal with the most stickers would receive some type of price/tip.

A variation would be blinding the person placing the sticker with the goal to place it on a nipple. The guy closest to the nipple (no groping to assist placement) wins. Just like the old 'pin the tail on the donkey' kids game

Then there are the basic party games...like passing a balloon, a apple, orange, or whatever. A line of alternating guys and gals....or just couples Pass the balloon to another by only holding it pressed between one's chin & chest ...or maybe just passing by using knees.

Just think of games you've probably done when a kid at someone's birthday party...and put an adult theme on them.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Some of my friends and I held a 'lollipop suck-off contest' once in Obsessions (before it turned into a katoey bar!). Was good fun and the girls got a good kick out of it.

Sanuk!

Hnmmm, now that it is a katoey bar, they might be better at it? or at least more enthused... :dunno: :dunno:

I suggest a game of put the wiennie in the BGs mouth...or a good old fashioned pussy shaving contest, great fun, and hygenic!

Archived