Games Ideas Wanted for GoGo Bar

David_66_UK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the Borgias could have taught you a trick or two about horseplay with demi-mondaines. If memory serves me right the Borgia Pope used to enjoy a group of naked courtesans being ridden like ponies down a hallway as they tried to collect walnuts with their mouths. :o

Not quite sure how this would translate to a Bkk go go bar though. ::

Not quite sure how this would translate to a Bkk go go bar though.

Well, I have "persuaded" a couple over the years to give me a piggy back - amazingly strong some of these gals / I am a skinny streak of piss. Never got further than half a block down Sukhumvit, despite my promises of a free cola.........in Pattaya :D

I would guess the ponies could be Farang - but I would hesitate on suggesting THEY should be naked though :: ::

Old Hippie said:
khunsanuk said:

a good old fashioned pussy shaving contest, great fun, and hygenic!

Nothing quite like the sight of a freshly shaved snatch :: :):grinyes:

Then again there is nothing quite like the sight of a snatch that looks like the top of Don King's head either :barf:

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"khunsanuk said:

a good old fashioned pussy shaving contest, great fun, and hygenic!"

Huh, how did that comment end up to be mine?

Sanuk!

I see what happened. OH replied to your "lollipop" message, using the quote function. I replied to OH's "pussy shaving" message (which contained your original quote), using the quote function.

I usually edit the original quote so that it only contains the main point of my reply. In this case, the pussy shaving quote ended up being attributed to you as a result of my poor editing skills. :doah:

I guess I can forget about becoming editor for the Washington Post :(

But I may have a shot at becoming editor for The Enquirer :neener::grinyes:

Archived