Anger

khunsanuk

Hi,

What the hell is wrong with so many of the posters at the moment? Seems like every other thread there are a few people at each other's throat.

Is it really so hard to argue your point of view in a civil way? Or to attack a point without attacking the person making that point?

Sanuk!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes and new posters often argue their point by attacking people. its an internet forum for crying out loud anyone that flames on here without being flamed first is a sad cunt indeed....

i wont mention any names...mr....hmmm whats your name again???

Not looking to pick a fight here... but isn?t the following post a little contradictory?

''anyone that flames on here without being flamed first is a sad cunt indeed....''

Anyway, that point aside... I?m not sure of the definition of flaming to be honest. This is a great board with a friendly community feel, spiced up with the occasional 'pop', as far as I see it, that?s all. My definition of flaming is someone who 'kicks off' purely for the hell of it, right? Ok that happens now and then here, but not often, and is deservedly deleted. Sometimes though opinions are strong and well founded, or are intended as plain banter... just as you would in the pub with the guys, but get easily mistaken for flaming.

Munchmaster had a gentle pop towards someone in a post today, and was deleted for flaming (or words to that affect), which totally confused me. Seemed perfectly ok to me... just a gentle dig.

Archived