Anger

khunsanuk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the time of year where the p4p scene really puts it on the table and sticks it to a lot of newbies and breaks the illusions for the expats who don't yet get it.

Great observation! Illusions fall away at xmas time. That is when santa is busy trying to provide services to everyone on the list simultaneously. Somebody on the list is sure to be forgotten. That somebody stumbles into np.com with no toy and lets everybody know there really is no santa.

Or maybe its like an annual rodent population explosion. If all the rodents in the world showed up in thailand at once because they had time off from their sewer cleaning jobs, there would be alot of clawing hissing and biting going on. :spank:

Or maybe its... ahh never mind :xmascheer

I don't think it's anger I think some people just take this board way too seriously. If you can't handle someone taking the piss I suggest you don't post on the board. But there are times when you need to be sensative towards someone's post. Like the time Emmitt ate Shellfish from randoms food cart on Soi 5 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Khunsanuk is right. I have reread my postings and find that I am bitching a lot, seem to have an issue with almost everything said here, including harassing peoples' filthy anal sexual preferences (breach of rule 5).

By the way Khun Sanuk, why do you give your self a honorific like "khun"?

See, I am at it again. Time to ban myself from here.

Archived