Anger

khunsanuk

gummigut said:

I'm wearing a kilt.

I just felt like sharing that.

<<burp>>

Actually, one of the Scottsmen here stated that thye Kilt is ONLY a man's garmet, an is NOT to be confused as a skirt. Hence, as it is a man's garmet (though resembling a skirt), it does not offer the same anti gay protection actual women's clothes would offer...hence, I suggest you change immediately! And yell the protective phrase!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the greatest respect my dear KS your first post was in itself aggressive.

But my view is that a thread is a little like a conversation: it moves on and people do get hot under the collar. The difference here is you are no looking at the person, and the make matters worse not everybody is a fluent/native English speaker so fag ends (as we say) get picked up. If everybody was standing round a bar most of the abuse would stop because nobody (most people) wants a fight.

So maybe the solution is next time somebody is rude about another unnecessarily give the abused the address of the abuser and he can sort it out in a good old fashioned way!! That should stop it!

chuckwoww said:

Movie trivia...

Once told by an interviewer "Everybody would like to be Cary Grant", Grant is said to have replied, "So would I."

At least I wouldn't like to be a chuckwow...Oh, breach of rule 5 again!

chuckwoww said:

Movie trivia...

Once told by an interviewer "Everybody would like to be Cary Grant", Grant is said to have replied, "So would I."

I read in one of the books about Alfred Hitchcock that Cary Grant was the guy everybody would like to be, while James Stewart was like how they really were.

Alas, there are no actors of this stature anymore.

KS, this year is almost up. Maybe next year people may come to realize that what you have created (Nanaplaza.com) is truly a reflection of yourself. I say that in a praising way. You have put much time and effort in this project and you do DESERVE some praise. For those of us who have actually met you, I must say the physical person is very impressible. I think that people do not really see the true KS but see a person who ends up having to put out fires. A person who gets fed up with stuff, etc.

KS, keep up the good work and give my complements to all of your 'elves'. Have a happy new years.

chuckwoww said:

Movie trivia...

And one more:

Carole Lombard married every American woman's wet dream, Clark Gable.

Naturally, all her girlfriends wanted to know what he was like in bed.

"Well, he's no Clark Gable," was her answer

carygrant said:
chuckwoww said:

Movie trivia...

At least I wouldn't like to be a chuckwow...Oh, breach of rule 5 again!

Making fun of my nick eh? And no mitigating smiley! Well this time you've gone too far Mr. Grant. I will bide my time and come down on you like a ton of rancid somtam. :o

Archived