Does this piss you off or not?

It dosent usualy bother me, hoestly i'm cool with this sorta thing. There are limits to checking out a bird with a fella though.... after all, i do it, we all do it and theres no harm in it unless the 'looker' is leering badly and the 'lookee' knows!

I know a guy in Pattaya who has this problem all the time but for different reasons.... he is 5'9", all biceps and triceps, covered in tatoo's, skinhead, and his LT GF is a 6'1'' Katoey with hair down to her arse. A real bizzare combo. It has allways puzzled me that they have been together so long as i dont even think the guy is remotley gay... but anyway, he gets constant streams of comments from tourists who thinks he has fucked up and pulled a 'copy' in error, ''shes a fella mate''...''ha, mate, its not a bird its a geezer'' etc. Makes me laugh my ass off but winds the hell outa him!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What it boils down to is a respect issue. Regardless of the scene, wife or hooker, whatever...

Always a good time to pull your girl up close for a big smooch on the cheek.

I try to not look at girls that are walking with a guy...and I never assume anything about the girl in question.

......some people know how to behave and others don't.

Limbo

Now you mention it, you see a fair bit of that on the Island's, dont you? Big fellas with Katoeys, bizzare....Thats got me thinking actually, you see a fair amount of fellas of all shapes and sizes who dont look gay (at first impression at least) but love to get it on with katoeys. Wierd. But hey, up to them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

KS SAID

I remember an incident a friend told me. He was eating something along Sukhumvit with his wife late at night when some guy came up to them and asked my friend where he found her (i.e. the wife). My friend replied "That's my wife you are talking about."

The guy paused for a second and then asked "So, are those real?" (my friend's wife is rather well endowed ). That's when my friend got pissed, stood up and told the guy he'd better leave.

Luckily for the guy he finally came to his senses and left.

Sanuk!

------------------------------------------------

Jesus, now that dose take the piss. I tell you what, you meet some real deadhead morons in Thailand sometimes, dont you. I can tell you now that in this instance that KS talks about, i would have absoloutley without question or reservation twated the guy for that. His first comments are bad enough, but asking if the tits are real! Bugger that, im sorry but he would have to sleep like a drunk on zanex for that!

Solo1Mick, im sure your with me on this!

1.) If someone stares at the girl (any girl) you are with, you should be proud. Just imagine, if he gave you the "how-did-that-guy-get-this-dog-look"!

2.) If you are with a "working-girl", thousands of guys have stared at her - and hundreds have shaged her before.

MaW

P.S.: How slow were you (you + the girl and the guys) walking to exchange all those looks in a dark soi????

Happy New Year to everyone on NP.com

Hi,

"i would have absoloutley without question or reservation twated the guy for that"

Agree. My friend has a lot of self control though, perhaps due to the fact that he is rather large (imagene your average guy and increase everything by 20% or so). I have no doubt he could have taken on this bozo.

Sanuk!

buddha said:

with all this talk about katoeys I gotta ask:

Solo1Mick is your avatar a katoey?

Don't Know, that was the point. Perplexed boozer ::

It's was suppossed to be funny. :D

And before you all ask, no I am not speaking from experience. Thank god. :o

That said the most beautiful woman I have seen in Bangkok turned out to be a bloke. :o Bit of a mind fuck that one, but luckly I was sober. :banghead:

And no OH this is not an invite to start hitting on me. :nono:

Archived