Does this piss you off or not?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batty, as you say we all like a discrete look at an attractive woman, but there are ways of doing it without leering. But i know how you feel as i used to get the same thing when i lived in Bangkok as my wife is very well endowed for a Thai woman. At the end of the day i used to ignore it, no point getting in a ruck every other day. I am sure thought that just as the number of tourists to Thailand has increased over the last 10 years there has been an even bigger increase in the percentage of farang morons geting off the plane at BKK as well?

Simie.

I took a lovely out from Peppermint to Xzite disco, she is only a fraction shorter than me large tits knock out body and it turns out she really likes to dance in a sexy way when not in the GoGo. Alot of the men were ogling her including one of the singers i just found this amusing. The best part was all the falangs who brought not so attractive ladies to the venue were getting the cold shoulder as they could not stop looking at my barfine.

Its just a shame she was not that great in the bedroom as she is great company for a night out and makes other falangs green.

What can you do?

_Nothing, about the looking. Men will look all the time at your girl if she is "special looking", thats a given. Just get use to it, or it will spoil your fun for you and her. Believe me, can you imagine what happens when she isn't with you, how she many times she gets looked at and "hit upon".

_In Pattaya, when I first started visiting, the girls I use to BF and take out, they would get some serious stares, at first I would comment, my girls use to always tell me to calm down, relax(sanook). Now it doesn't bother me anymore, even when the arab guys(nothing personal) start doing their balant "eyeing and smiling" routine. It kinda cracks me up.

_As far as guys actually coming up and saying something to my "girls" when I'm around, never happened so far. The guys usually look at me, and back-off. I don't really know why, maybe because I look kinda thai, but thicker and buff. I'm not really tall either. So couldn't give my experience on that, besides just telling the guy "she's with me, get plenty other girls".

Anyway, my thoughts on the issue.

Sanook and chok dee,

HOKS

PS. did you guys get a chance to see my photo's in the members gallery?

''I am shocked! Absolutely shocked, that a drunken lager lout stumbling down Suk would leer at a beautiful TG with big breasts''

Ha, ok sarky bollocks...! ::

Come on guys, I did say it doesn?t usually bother me and I do the same. Honestly, I?m cool with it to an extent! Just pisses me off when someone practically bends my girl over and more or less says ''do you mind mate? C'mon, just a quickie!''

Truth be told I think I just had the hump over the Chrimbo/NY period and turned into a grumpy arse for couple weeks, hence many rambling soap box posts...! The slightest little thing was rubbing me up the wrong way!

Ok so now I'm chilled. Peace on earth and good will to all men!

<<1.) If someone stares at the girl (any girl) you are with, you should be proud. Just imagine, if he gave you the "how-did-that-guy-get-this-dog-look"!

2.) If you are with a "working-girl", thousands of guys have stared at her - and hundreds have shaged her before.

>>

Have to agree, fark, if I was walking around the the cross in Sydney or anyother red light area with a attractive young girl I'd expecct people to make the wrong assumption!

Maybe you should move out of Suk area?

DOG

Archived