Town for Best Sex..

Mekong

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:

Actually Stromness and then Kirkwall.

Shows how much you know McMunch, the best place for pussy in the world is a place that lies between Stromness and Kirkwall to the north and the name of the town gives it away. The name of the town.......TWATT, I kid you not. ::

teddy said:
The_Munchmaster said:

Actually Stromness and then Kirkwall.

Shows how much you know McMunch, the best place for pussy in the world is a place that lies between Stromness and Kirkwall to the north and the name of the town gives it away. The name of the town.......TWATT, I kid you not. ::

Twatt is a bit off the beaten track and doesn't get many visitors so all the girls ply their trade in Stromness.

There's also a nearby island called Hoy! (for your info Teddy "hoy" is the Thai word for oyster or shellfish generally? and is used as a slang word for pussy).

TAB MULE-

Wow she is 19 and knows herself well enough to really love you and this of course has nothing to do with the computers,bikes cars,notebooks, houses. Whats more she is an HONOR student who also knows she does not want to have children.

Your posts are hilarious. HILARIOUS. :)

May I submit that perhaps you are living in a dillusional dream world. ::

Amazing....I can't believe it myself...After 20 puting trips since Songkran of '01 seems to be a bit unreal to me. However, things are just fine and I'll be on PB air real soon. I guess it is just one of paying your dues and things turn out good. I never looked, was a ST warrior etc. I will say that I may be a little more comashionate that most, am really tinterested in the thai culture and look forward to living in a place that is not overpopulated with "holidaymakers and queers" The phrase above inh quotes is one from a Thai gent I met whilst flying to Buriram. He jjust built a beautiful house on 1 Rai of land with a lovely very young TG. I get the feeling she may have had a very brief visit to the game also.

Archived