British gal raped and murdered Samui

BuffHello

''Batty: Yes thats exactly what i'm saying. If you were born a viking you would rape pillage and kill as many of the men as you could get your hands on (and woman too if you had no time to rape her). And you would sit around the fire at night telling the tale to your mates while drinking yourself into a coma''

MaiLuk...

That?s a fair point you make, and I understand you?re thinking.... humans are humans, regardless of modern day standards.

But the fact is, I'm not a Viking; I'm a data broker. I don?t reside in Normandy; I live in Bangkok. I don?t have a long-boat; I have a scooter. And I certainly don?t take magic mushrooms as a prelude to invading coastal towns engaging in rape and pillage; I drink bucket loads of Singha and watch the footie. Further more.... I live in the year 2006.

Sorry to be facetious... but come on man... can you please trust me on this one point;

Regardless of morals, I don?t have it in me to rape and kill a woman. Hypothetically... if I lived in a 'mad max' type environment were no law and order existed, and I happened to stumble across a naked 18 year old babe knowing I could bone her and no one would care.... would I? Honestly...no fuckin way!

Fuck me guys?. Can we not just agree that rape and murder is a unique trait reserved for the fuck-up?s of this sorry world? Do we have to analyze and debate such a point? It?s a simple no-brainer, isn?t it?.....

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the fact is, I'm not a Viking;

Now when i made my post i just knew you were gonna say that ::

Anyway, i'll agree that you definitekly would not do it if you agree with me that the 'capability' to do it is there in everyone. Its that stalk part of the brain i think, it has its own agenda dating back a few hundred million years

Time for me to change my avatar, me thinks!

''Its that stalk part of the brain i think, it has its own agenda dating back a few hundred million years''

MaiLuk, there is a name for it, but i cant remember.... I'll see if i can find out.

Just one thing all should remember: humans are naturally agressive animals. It's based on genetics and our resultant chemical composition. You can see evidence of it in new-borns and tottlers as they develop. Just as an example" Everybody's heard of the "terrible two's"; that period of time when two-year-olds are prone to throw tantrums...expressing their anger...their selfishness...their ego-centric basic behavior. Depends upon their environment how well this behavior is modified. Anybody ever read "Lord of The Flies"?

HH

Archived