Do Thai Girls really Know What The T Shirt Says?

Torneyboy

Flashermac said:

I did like the shirt on another cute student: "I'm the one your mother warned you about."

I remember seeing the "mother warned" text on a T-shirt in a shop in Haight-Ashbury back in 1968. A perennial favorite and an all-time great.

My all-time personal favorite has to be the tee you used to be able to get through Soldier of Fortune magazine. Shows a U.S. Marine looking downwards as he jumps over the body of a dead Arab. Caption read: "Oops, I stepped in some Shi'ite." :elephant::rotfl:

Close behind that one on the favorites list is one with a Marine using a flame thrower. Caption reads: "If we can't win the hearts and minds of the people, we'll burn their damn huts down." :rotfl:

Cheers,

EP

:devil:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Evel_Penivel said:

My all-time personal favorite has to be the tee you used to be able to get through Soldier of Fortune magazine. Shows a U.S. Marine looking downwards as he jumps over the body of a dead Arab. Caption read: "Oops, I stepped in some Shi'ite." :elephant::rotfl:

Close behind that one on the favorites list is one with a Marine using a flame thrower. Caption reads: "If we can't win the hearts and minds of the people, we'll burn their damn huts down." :rotfl:

Cheers,

EP

:devil:

Personally I likes ones a little bit more high-brow. I find some of those brain dead soldier ones totally in poor taste. :down:

Archived