Do Thai Girls really Know What The T Shirt Says?

Torneyboy

My wife and i were in a Thai video/Grocery shop yesterday and a young girl served us wearing a T-shirt.

Nice colors etc (small breasted)...but it read:

Fcukin"

Big Tits

I asked my wife if she knew what it said...she knew the top word but not the rest

:D

Then i said do you think we should tell her?....No..she doesn't know ..lest go.

have you guys seen this sort of wording on Thai girls T_shirts :dunno:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a young girl wearing one that said "fuck you you fucking fuck" They know but I guess don't see them as being offensive. Whereas in the west (Sydney for eg) you can and probably will be arrested like the guy in a Westfield Centre wearing a "Jesus is a Cunt" t-shirt.

Hi,

"Whereas in the west (Sydney for eg) you can and probably will be arrested like the guy in a Westfield Centre wearing a "Jesus is a Cunt" t-shirt."

What??? That's just fucked up!

I am more offended by a T-shirt that says 'Jezus loves you', which just goes to show that it is all relative how someone reacts to a shirt.

To arrest someone over what is written on his shirt is a gross violation of civil rights I'd say.

Sanuk!

Someone once posted here, or elsewhere, about the Pattaya chick with the Western Union t-shirt. I thought that was cute, and kind of clever of the fellow who gave it to her,

I agree about the religious stuff. Doesn't matter which side, positive or negative message, I don't want to hear it, but all idiots should have equal voice.

Archived