Does she have a Thai bf?

bangkok_banger

"...As i told OH, if you want a different type of girl, change your hunting ground or adjust to the consequences YOU have created....."

Ok, as I answered you, and another guy before, my troubles have not all been with "Bad girls" from night life. With one Bar Girl (Who I met at a christmas party, was introduced by her sister/my friend's wife, not in a bar, if it matters) being the exception, The rest have all been supposedly "GTGs" some with educations and good jobs...it goes to show you, you never really know who or what you are meeting...

That said, this situation here, sounds pretty fucked up...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All,

The one thing that stands out here in my mind in this whole thread is the 'other' farang boyfriend. I agree with (Shygye was it?) that if she can scam another farang while she is seeing the OP than there is something going on here that is not kosher and I would myself be very suspicious and wary of the lady. If she can do this to Farang BF #2, she is suspect in my mind and not worth the time OP is putting into this relationship he 'thinks' they have. How can you possibly trust her when you know she is doing this guy wrong? Just for the baht? Bull. She's fucking you, OP, while her monied 'sponsor' is not in the country, so, conversely she is fucking someone else as well while you are not there too.

JMHO.

Cent

Old Hippie said:

Just my 2 satang's worth here...most of these girls I know, tell me how much they hate Thai men, most have kids with THAI MEN...most of the young girls who don't have kids, hate Thai men, but then go and get knocked up by, and subsequently abandoned by...THAI MEN...some young girls, or older, as in most/some of the working girls, can't stay long time because they have...a THAI MAN...so do the math...

Of course they SAY they hate Thai men... "Hansum man falang better too mutt."

All part of the illusion I believe.

First off don't expect her or for that matter any reasonably attractive woman not to shag if you are not around for 10 months. Have you remained faithful for the 10 months? She probably expects that you are shagging around as well....Thai women are very practical about these matters....what you don't know wont hurt you.....and of course they understand that men need regular sex....

You can't have a relationship if you are not physically present.

If you want a relationship with this woman you will have to live with her....if you aren't going to do that ......just forget it.

Most likely she is cheating, but some type of PI can conclusively tell you. If a girl is in a loving relationship she won't be hanging around all types of guys at all hours of the night, and giving you any reason to doubt her. You shouldn't beat yourself up for feeling insecure. She's making you feel that way by evading your calls and keeping rather suspect company. As you probably know you wouldn't be the first guy to hear the excuses she's giving you.

I don't remember if your girl said this or not, but the majority of Thai girls who say they don't like Thai men are either lying, or going through a very temporary phase. I know good and bad Thai men, just like I know good and bad Farangs. If you hear a Thai girl say she only wants a farang it's best to run.

On the other hand, guys all bent out of shape over Farang women who think Thai women are these perfect polar opposite creatures are equally deluding themselves.

FUCK, i'm in a pit here with this girl so it seems.

The reason i have come here is obviously for advice, it's impossible for me to think straight as i'm "in love" with this woman! I wish i wasn't.

Her reason for hanging around with these thai guys that night was becasue the local woman piss her off sometimes by chatting too much and about personal stuff, it's not the first time she has mentioned it even when i was there she said things like this about the woman, she is a bit of a tom boy (not a lady boy), but im not saying she's innocent.

You got very good points about the fact she can rip off farang 2 so she can very easily rip me off with me heart/emotions as i'm not losing out financially badly atall, its just like pocket money what i give her.

Th reason i am so desperate to make it work isbecause if we finish that is that as far as im concerned, no more thai girls, i didnt come to thailand for a girl or to get hurt i just ended up like this. (really i didnt).

I phoned her today and she was about to get her hair done and i was like ok, who you with? ohhh my nephew she says, this got my back up as i thought she would use it as an excuse incase i heard a thai guys voice, so that got my back straight away, then she said some english word d i have never shown her which made me flip so i started pointing the finger again, u have a new bf you with a thai man too right now, so she put her phone to someone esle and it was infact a GIRL, so she got me on that one, anf they were on a motobike so it wasn't just a random gal off the street.

I don't trsut her never have never will, i don't think i can live like this, ok if i'm in thailand i can but this is wrong, its making me a mess.

infact to ever said it she is drinknig less now than before as most niughts a couple of months ago she was drunk and we had alot of problems.

for the whole time i have been here i can phone her any time of the day and she will answer, that doesnt mean anything though. i was always with her in thailand and farang number 2 would phone and iwould just shut my mouth, any guy could be doing this to me right now.

this is a mess, im just not strong enough to finish it, maybe when i have solid plans to stay there and can return quciker than 10 months then i will do it, but right now i think its the end of the raod even though thats the last thing i want.

great, fucking great.

falangs lose their heads for these thai gals, me included, my heads a mess and my heart too, sometimes i think she is just plain evil.

well cheers guys for trying to guide me away from this girl, i know its the right thing to do, its just hard to except after 3 years which hasnt been all bad atall.

thx

Oh yeah, also when i was shouting at her on the phone about where is she learning these new english words, she good hear the panic in my voice and she knew it was serious and i was saying who are you fucking who is your new bf don't bother lieng to me anymore, she just laughed, can u belive that, she said she learnt it from her friends, yeah right, her friends that i know in isaaan have worse english than her.

She might not be leing but 90% sure she is, so is it just a case of stop phoning her rather than saying, "we're finsihed?"

sorry to rant and rave j ust can't belive this shit. it will be my first and last bad experience with a thai gal

bangkok_banger said:

i think your right, if she doesn't make an effort nore should i. we have been very close to getting married but i bottled it and have not got the funds for it yet, nor am i ready for that.

I wonder why no one of the old hands didn't jump on this.

Bangkok_banger, with this decision you set your relationship to complete failure. With your _non commitment_ you told her that you are not really interested in her future. What do you expect: that she is waiting for you 10 months to have some fun for 1-2 weeks and spend the rest of the time as a nun in the village? She is just your fucking toy (pun intended). Except a nice week you give her nothing! Her waiting for you will even destroy her future like marrying a nice farang who loves her AND is able to live with her.

Come on get real.

She is not cheating you, but your are cheating her on her future, because of your selfishness. Just read other threads here in relationship forum. The absolute main topic here is that you MUST offer a future to a TG, which means 100% commitment, like planning to live with the girl either in Thailand or in your country as soon as possible. Any other solution in just a nice illusion of a real relationship.

Archived