Does she have a Thai bf?

bangkok_banger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx for the sympathy guys! Not that expected any!

I probably deserve the stick i'm getting but yuo know after you have put so much effort into a relationship it's hard to let it go because i "think" she has another guy.

It makes it harder that noone knows the full story, i never think "my girl is differant" she is thai and poor. simple as that.

It doesn't matter if she works in a bar or not which she doesn't.

just like you guys to know that for 6 months i was here and didn't send her a penny and it was her phoning me if i didn't phone her, when i WASN'T sedning money. She used to phone asking for new pictures of me becasue i just sent old ones of me and her together and she used to sound upset on the phone if i couldnt.

if i ever used to say do you have money? she answered i'm fine for money, don't worry. put it your bank( mine) and save to come back and stay with her for a few months. she doesn't ask for fancy holidays and hotels,gold,expensive clothes, she reasonable.

i'm not saying any of this to say my girl is a good girl, just to shed some mor elight on the situation.

i have heard of far worse stoires about thai girls behaviour compared to my gf and if she really didnt give a fuck she would turn her phone off for days at a time, not just for 30 mins until we both cool down.

anyway procced to grill me

:o

Banger;

She is not scamming you for money based on what you are posting. It sounds like a simple case of her having moved on during your long absence. When you return to her village you may find that she has some other 'social' relationships to pursue where you are not welcome. If it were me i would not bother going back to her village based solely on the fact that she would refuse to talk while you were calling. While she was out late. Drinking. With guys. Shows that you are the low man on the totem pole and you should not play that game for anyone.

Stay in bangkok or somewhere else. If you can't stand to be away from her then tell her where you are staying. Let her make the effort in this relationship. Going to the village to chase her is a bad way to conduct yourself. You are a young guy with money in thailand. This puts you at the top of the world. Its always funny how these girls can treat us rather badly and we still keep going back for more. Never chase a fucking girl who is disrespecting you! Friendly advice from an old guy who has been there. (Maybe not that old yet) :xmascheer

bangkok_banger said:

Am i being paranoid or fucking stupid?

What does she risk me and this other guy for ? For some piss poor thai guy? WTF

:grinyes: You sound like a jilted farang woman....

"What does he risk me for ? For some piss poor thai girl? WTF"

The simple answer is that she is more attracted to the piss poor thai guy than to you.

Why do you find that so hard to believe.

It makes about as much sense as wealthy western men flying around the world to sleep with poor rice farmers' daughters.

:scared:

Just my 2 satang's worth here...most of these girls I know, tell me how much they hate Thai men, most have kids with THAI MEN...most of the young girls who don't have kids, hate Thai men, but then go and get knocked up by, and subsequently abandoned by...THAI MEN...some young girls, or older, as in most/some of the working girls, can't stay long time because they have...a THAI MAN...so do the math...

Additionally, some girls get to a point, where they just have to have a man, any man, and a kid to feel compleate, so they get tired of waiting, and grab who they can when they can, where they can, be he good or bad...maybe she likes you, but this guy is willing to commit, and of course, later abandon her...And it doesn't necessarily matter if they are rich or poor educated or not...

Well thx for the more srious advice this time guys. (seriosuly)

I don't chase her down to the village, if i ever go to thailand the only reason is to see her and be with her, im not a whore monger and i have never ever been to a bar and bar fined a girl, (honestly i havn't), i'v never paid for sex, and no i don't think i'm better than anyone becasue of this befoe you jmup down my throat.

i have been to 2 go go bars in pattaya with my gf and we were there for only 2 days but we hated it so we left back to bkk.

Anyways like i was saying, when i go to thailand it is only to see her, she knows when i return becasue we speak on the phone most days and she gets the train to bkk the day befoe my flight arrives,then we stay in bkk for a few days and figure it out from there, usually we go to the village and stay a while, she doesn't exclude me from anything while i'm there, if she goes somewhere i go with her wether i ask or not she invites me.

i think your right, if she doesn't make an effort nore should i. we have been very close to getting married but i bottled it and have not got the funds for it yet, nor am i ready for that. she doesn't want 200,000 baht sin sot, only 30,000 baht for her mum and for me to pay for the party and wedding essencials.

music,dress,shoes bla bla

i got her a ring which iwas willing to pay alot for and i had the money to spend up to 40,000 baht on it and she chose a ring that cost 12,000 and no she didnt ask for the rest of the money that didnt go on the ring, she aint all bad, but can be, like once she broke my video camera but the very next day we went and got a new one with her money because she sold her gold chain that farang number two got for her.

she doesnt make up excuses and say, oh you cant come to thailand on this month or that month becaue mama sick, or my sister stay doctor, she hasnt puled any of this shit on me (yet)

my girl knows i am commited 100'% so she has no excuse for the thai man poor or rich she dosnt need it in my eyes, yeah maybe i'm getting bitter and don't wanna let go, it's been real tough being away for so long and i havnt' enjoyed it at all.

thx to the veterans that have been ther and done that, i'm not being arrogant,stubborn and i do listen to advice, if you guys think i should leave this alone the your probably right.

i'm just gutted becasue i had plans with her, wether she belived it or not, it's only me that really knows, i'm not a "butterfly" sinc the day we met.

i can get a girl here but i dont want that, i got a girl in my work who is trying to disuade me from going back and she is hot but its not the same for me.

well thx guys for yuor help and advice

cheers

There is a strong correleational relationship between TGs who drink a lot and sex....

So lets see, you have been gone for 10 months. She continues to drink a lot, maybe more than ever, hmm.....

As i told OH, if you want a different type of girl, change your hunting ground or adjust to the consequences YOU have created.....

Time to move on and start clean next time over. Its the best therapy of all and replaces fretting...

CB

Archived